gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680740 Posts in 27613 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 18, 2024, 11:39:20 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fans and Unreleased Versions?!  (Read 10287 times)
Chris D.
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2006, 07:12:24 AM »

I can sympathize with those people in this thread who have not heard much unreleased stuff, I was one of those people until August of 2002 when I actually went out and did something about it (yes, you CAN make a difference). Traders are not always egomaniacs who want X number of discs for Y number of discs (those who do are assholes and need to be terminated with extreme prejudice, because they too had to start from nothing), a lot of them are very good people and will most likely hook a brother up if they don't have anything.

But patronizing those people who do have this stuff is most likely not going to make them want to give you anything. Traders want no part of bitter people.

I will ALWAYS hook someone up if they want something.

Good point about going out and getting it.  I get sick of people who act like they are helpless finding bootlegs.  You're on the internet!  All bootleg traders have to start with nothing.  I've managed to get great stuff with almost nothing to trade or by having to do 2:1 trades.  Anyone can do it.

And usually the asshole traders don't even respond to your request anyway.  Not a big deal.
Jason
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2006, 07:24:26 AM »

Excellent post, Chris.
Jason
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2006, 04:00:17 PM »

This thread is being bumped because everyone on this site should have to suffer it. Smiley
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2006, 10:55:38 PM »

:D

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx