-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:12:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Bellagio 10452
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Speaking of "The Sting..."
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Speaking of "The Sting..."  (Read 4433 times)
Rerun
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: September 03, 2006, 10:51:41 PM »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14663786/

"Today, in our increasingly secular world, loving one another doesn't just mean "loving."  It means being forced to accept as normal those behaviors and lifestyles that are absolutely abnormal.  It's not enough to live and let live.  You must chant their mantra as well; you must repent, renounce your own values, and pronounce those of the radical left as superior and adopt them."
Jonas
Smiley Smile Associate

I've got the Beach Boys, my friends got the Stones

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2006, 11:14:12 PM »

you'd think it wouldve been a crocodile eating his face off or something...

crikey!

rip c-hunter :/

We would like to record under an atmosphere of calmness. - Brian Wilson
--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1IgXT3xFdU
Charles LePage @ ComicList
Chairman Of The Board

Hit me with your pet shark.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2006, 08:35:18 AM »

CAIRNS, Australia Sep 4, 2006 (AP)— Steve Irwin, the hugely popular Australian television personality and conservationist known as the "Crocodile Hunter," was killed Monday by a stingray while filming off the Great Barrier Reef. He was 44.

Irwin was at Batt Reef, off the remote coast of northeastern Queensland state, shooting a segment for a series called "Ocean's Deadliest" when he swam too close to one of the animals, which have a poisonous bard on their tails, his friend and colleague John Stainton said.

"He came on top of the stingray and the stingray's barb went up and into his chest and put a hole into his heart," said Stainton, who was on board Irwin's boat at the time.

Crew members aboard the boat, Croc One, called emergency services in the nearest city, Cairns, and administered CPR as they rushed the boat to nearby Low Isle to meet a rescue helicopter. Medical staff pronounced Irwin dead when they arrived a short time later, Stainton said.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=2392089

"quiet here, no one got crap to say?" - bringahorseinhere
Jonas
Smiley Smile Associate

I've got the Beach Boys, my friends got the Stones

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2006, 09:25:03 AM »

yeah Chuck, not that I was able to click on reruns link or anything Razz

We would like to record under an atmosphere of calmness. - Brian Wilson
--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1IgXT3xFdU
Rerun
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2006, 11:19:22 AM »

CAIRNS, Australia Sep 4, 2006 (AP)— Steve Irwin, the hugely popular Australian television personality and conservationist known as the "Crocodile Hunter," was killed Monday by a stingray while filming off the Great Barrier Reef. He was 44.

Irwin was at Batt Reef, off the remote coast of northeastern Queensland state, shooting a segment for a series called "Ocean's Deadliest" when he swam too close to one of the animals, which have a poisonous bard on their tails, his friend and colleague John Stainton said.

"He came on top of the stingray and the stingray's barb went up and into his chest and put a hole into his heart," said Stainton, who was on board Irwin's boat at the time.

Crew members aboard the boat, Croc One, called emergency services in the nearest city, Cairns, and administered CPR as they rushed the boat to nearby Low Isle to meet a rescue helicopter. Medical staff pronounced Irwin dead when they arrived a short time later, Stainton said.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=2392089

I don't really see you post much anymore and you're not really on AIM ever either.  Are you in seclusion?

"Today, in our increasingly secular world, loving one another doesn't just mean "loving."  It means being forced to accept as normal those behaviors and lifestyles that are absolutely abnormal.  It's not enough to live and let live.  You must chant their mantra as well; you must repent, renounce your own values, and pronounce those of the radical left as superior and adopt them."
Chairman Of The Board

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2006, 12:36:31 PM »

I've become a monk and taken a vow of silence.  And now I've broken it to answer you.  Thanks a lot.

Rerun
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2006, 02:44:16 PM »

I've become a monk and taken a vow of silence.  And now I've broken it to answer you.  Thanks a lot.

But, what an answer it was...

Chairman Of The Board

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2006, 10:55:46 AM »

F4r3w3ll, cr0c hunt3r.  Y0u truly h4d sk1lls.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: