gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 03:06:39 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mike Love on Cameo  (Read 4190 times)
rn57
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: April 20, 2021, 03:10:16 PM »

https://www.cameo.com/mikeloveofcl?utm_medium=owned-crm&utm_source=email&utm_audience=customer&utm_type=singlesend&utm_subtype=newtalent&utm_drip=email&j=9c2fa43a1933572e9589028d16b99eaa&utm_campaign=210420%3ACus%3AHEng%3ACRM%3ANewTalent%3ALonzoBall&sub=5dfb106e577acd01839489e1&fbclid=IwAR22lK7fXnr2_1ticbTeupJCUl3-wV-fLkIfhk7h3XbnBtKSFU9t-_gCf5g

I think we all could see this coming but the question is who’ll be next in the band to sign with the personalized greeting service?
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2021, 03:18:36 PM »

We need this for OSD! Evil

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
rn57
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2021, 03:37:53 PM »

Sorry about starting the thread twice but at first I got an error message and I tried it again.

It’s interesting to compare the 125 smackeroos Mike charges to what others charge. Carnie asks for $75, Neil Sedaka for $399, Debbie Gibson $250, for example.
juggler
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2021, 04:16:57 PM »

"Group buy" proposal: we hire Mike to sing the "grand coolie" section of Cabin Essence.
Who's in???
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2021, 05:37:37 PM »

We need this for OSD! Evil

I'll throw in $25 for this LOL

I remember last year when Chris Hanson (of Dateline To Catch A Predator fame) did this Cameo thing...someone from Columbia threw him some money via Cameo to read a script and he ended up unintentionally endorsing the Pablo Escobar phone (which was a complete scam). Hopefully this doesn't end up happening to Mike!

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2021, 06:24:13 PM »

No way Mike needs some cash this bad... especially after the Azoff sale. Maybe he's just bored

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
Emdeeh
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2021, 08:14:36 PM »

FWIW, this is the only part of the URL you need -- the rest of it is email tracking.

https://www.cameo.com/mikeloveofcl
nts and the drum
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2021, 08:18:38 PM »

No way Mike needs some cash this bad... especially after the Azoff sale. Maybe he's just bored

I dunno, he looks kinda depressed to me. Wink
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2021, 09:42:38 PM »

Nah, it's just the same old greedy anything for a buck Mike Love.  Roll Eyes

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
thetojo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2021, 11:03:42 PM »

. . . the question is who’ll be next in the band to sign with the personalized greeting service?

Ah, probably no-one else in the band is so lacking in class.
MyDrKnowsItKeepsMeCalm
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2021, 04:51:20 AM »

"#other"  LOL

I had to watch all of them. Kind of weirdly fascinating.

Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2021, 12:54:10 AM »

"Group buy" proposal: we hire Mike to sing the "grand coolie" section of Cabin Essence.
Who's in???

To Van Dyke? Hell yeah....😉
RONDEMON
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2021, 07:24:41 AM »

His page says portions will be donated to charity.

I personally don't have an issue w/ Mike joining Cameo. I think it's a great platform and can bring a lot of happiness to people.
STE
Smiley Smile Associate

"I'm not on top like I used to be"

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2021, 02:16:13 PM »

Who's in???

Make it "Hey, Little Tomboy" and I'm in!

thetojo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2021, 02:40:19 PM »

I personally don't have an issue w/ Mike joining Cameo. I think it's a great platform and can bring a lot of happiness to people.

So he's donating next to nothing of hardly anything to charity - I withdraw my criticism.

Look I get the point that Mike might be spreading some joy, but seriously, how many people are going to use this? and what is a 'portion' usually when that word is used it's a small portion.

MyDrKnowsItKeepsMeCalm
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2021, 07:08:49 AM »

Sorry about starting the thread twice but at first I got an error message and I tried it again.

It’s interesting to compare the 125 smackeroos Mike charges to what others charge. Carnie asks for $75, Neil Sedaka for $399, Debbie Gibson $250, for example.

I guess he read your post, because the price is now $200. Smiley

nts and the drum
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2021, 07:18:23 AM »

I’m not doing it but if you must I would recommend doing this before prices increase. Just a financial tip.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 07:18:51 AM by nts and the drum » Logged
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2021, 07:24:03 AM »

So he's donating next to nothing of hardly anything to charity - I withdraw my criticism.

Look I get the point that Mike might be spreading some joy, but seriously, how many people are going to use this? and what is a 'portion' usually when that word is used it's a small portion.

Hey now, his "viral Super Bowl" song made tens of dollars for Covid charity (probably even enough to buy part of an N95 mask for a healthcare worker), I'm sure this will be another slam dunk, giving aid to the countless children who go bed without TM every night.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 07:27:11 AM by rab2591 » Logged

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2021, 07:36:11 AM »

Hey now, his "viral Super Bowl" song made tens of dollars for Covid charity (probably even enough to buy part of an N95 mask for a healthcare worker), I'm sure this will be another slam dunk, giving aid to the countless children who go bed without TM every night.

Good one Rab! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
Crow
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2021, 05:22:40 AM »

Its a little cheesy but its kinda cool too. I would love a message from Mike! He's still a Beach Boy and a great singer.
Love Thang
Smiley Smile Associate

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2021, 12:19:52 AM »

Fun fact: The base of mikey’s hat was surgically installed in 1970. He can change out the crown and bill with different designs based on his outfit that particular day.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx