gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 09:22:17 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stephen Desper's "Recording the Beach Boys"  (Read 1528 times)
Very Extremely Dan
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: April 06, 2021, 07:27:51 PM »

In these no gig/low income times I'm finally putting some records, books, collectibles up on eBay and am considering selling my copy of "Recording the Beach Boys" and the Spatializer....but I have no recollection of what I paid for it.  Does anyone remember what they went for and what a fair current price would be?
c-man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2021, 06:06:55 AM »

In these no gig/low income times I'm finally putting some records, books, collectibles up on eBay and am considering selling my copy of "Recording the Beach Boys" and the Spatializer....but I have no recollection of what I paid for it.  Does anyone remember what they went for and what a fair current price would be?

Pretty sure I paid $100 for mine, brand new from the source.
Very Extremely Dan
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2021, 09:51:58 AM »

Thanks for the reply!  I think I've saved the recording info well enough in my brain (great mics, great console, great techniques, great band!) that I could part with the book, but I'm kind of loathe to let go of the spatializer.....It makes many records (not just BBoys) larger than life!  Kudos Stephen!

PS:  Sorry for the double post! 
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx