gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680864 Posts in 27617 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 30, 2024, 08:58:18 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blood In Blood Out  (Read 1759 times)
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« on: May 07, 2021, 03:48:24 PM »

Our latest is out...and for the first time it’s not all instrumental! Dean Entwistle and I share vocals on a cover of Wake the World (yes...the Beach Boys song), and there are 3 a capellla harmony songs on there. In addition, there’s a bossa nova song , ambient , and even an organ/guitar based track. It’s unlike anything else we’ve ever done!

https://fear2stop.bandcamp.com/album/blood-in-blood-out

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

"Too dumb for New York City, too ugly for L.A."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2021, 02:49:59 AM »

I just listened to a couple of tunes. I think generally "Wake the World" is a song that could become something of an indie-standard. It fits so well in that category imo. Nice performance with some new elements! And it may sound silly but I really like the cymbal sound on "The easy Way out". It has just the right amount of laid-backness.  Smiley Kinda reminds me of some of Tony Joe White's recordings from the 2010s.

a diseased bunch of mo'fos if there ever was one… their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons.

- Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

PRO SHOT BEACH BOYS CONCERTS - LIST

To sum it up, they blew it, they blew it consistently, they continue to blow it, it is tragic and this pathological problem caused The Beach Boys' greatest music to be so underrated by the general public.

- Jack Rieley
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2021, 12:21:10 AM »

Awesome...thanks dude! I’ll let my wife know about The Easy Way Out...that was 100% all her!

Some of the songs are meant to fade into each other (Boundless Bliss->Ominous Regret, and especially the suite compiling A Bloody Procession, Benediction, and Heavenly Procession) 😎

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
DeanEntwistle
Smiley Smile Associate

Hey! https://soundcloud.com/deanentwistletwo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2021, 07:50:09 PM »

I just listened to a couple of tunes. I think generally "Wake the World" is a song that could become something of an indie-standard. It fits so well in that category imo. Nice performance with some new elements! And it may sound silly but I really like the cymbal sound on "The easy Way out". It has just the right amount of laid-backness.  Smiley Kinda reminds me of some of Tony Joe White's recordings from the 2010s.
Thanks!!!!  3D Cool
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx