gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680839 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 26, 2024, 04:42:19 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Immersion  (Read 793 times)
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« on: March 06, 2021, 03:43:42 PM »

Inspired by the of compiling our recent “A Decade of Decadence (2001-2011)” collection, Immersion is a mixture of our earlier experimental sounds and our more recent style, and is an album that is best enjoyed listening to all the way through in one sitting.Immersion features all five of us (6 now that Raymond Proseus is back on board) at the top of our games. Dean Entwistle contributed some beautiful pieces that reminded me at times of early to mid 70s Pink Floyd. Jaymie co-wrote No Buzz Buzz with me, and produced that and Dark Matter (another song I brought in). Jason Smith brought in the title track , which was one hell of a groove. My Wish You Were Here has an infectious melody that will get in your head for days. Dana’s PS The Weather is Great is similar catchy but with a bit of a rock edge.

Immersion is a hell of a great album ; I may be a tad biased lol but trust me on this 😎

We had a wonderful time  recording our latest artistic endeavor, and humbly submit it to you all.

Enjoy!

Love & Mercy,
Billy

https://fear2stop.bandcamp.com/album/immersion

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx