gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 02:29:33 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: BB/solo shows you just barely missed attending  (Read 22949 times)
Occasional grilled cheese
Smiley Smile Associate

Quickly Duncan, the strengths!

View Profile WWW
« on: February 12, 2021, 06:00:25 AM »

The other day I was on the phone with my parents and it came up they decided at the last minute to miss what turned out to be Arthur Fiedler's last show with the Boston Pops. This in turn reminded me of when they said they wanted to see The Beach Boys in Atlantic City for the 1983 Fourth of July show but regrettably skipped it over anticipated heavy traffic.

What Beach Boys or BB solo shows did you miss attending by a hair?

Lost tickets?
Sudden illness?
Couldn't find a ride?

One of my friends hit me up while I was working in Delaware saying he had an extra VIP pass to Mike and Bruce's 2015 or 2016 Lancaster, PA appearance that night. What an offer but there was no way I would've been able to get there for showtime by the time I was done for the day. Probably coulda made up some excuse to bounce out early but management just seemed kinda strict at the time I guess. Not sure how much this missed chance means to me but I enjoyed seeing my friends pictures with the guys afterward.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 06:18:57 AM by Occasional grilled cheese » Logged

Try Q-Z-2-U-H
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx