gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680748 Posts in 27613 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 04:08:15 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Author Joel Selvin discusses The Beach Boys, Jan & Dean, Dick Dale and more!  (Read 695 times)
RockabillyNBlues
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2021, 04:31:43 AM »

Anybody that really knows me knows how much I LOVE The Beach Boys, Jan & Dean, Dick Dale and so much of that great music.  Beth and I got to chat with author Joel Selvin for our Artist Spotlight Podcast Series about his new book, Hollywood Eden.  It really dives into the great music from the Los Angeles area in the late 50's through "Good Vibrations" in 1966.  We talk about so many of those and other great key players like Bruce Johnston, Nancy Sinatra, Terry Melcher and more.  This is one not to miss!  Check it out here:  https://artistspotlightpodcast.libsyn.com/artist-spotlight-podcast-series-joel-selvin
Lake Erie Surfer
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2021, 03:29:24 PM »

Thanks for sharing this - indeed a fascinating discussion! I have reserved a copy of this book at my local library and can't wait to read it.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx