gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680750 Posts in 27614 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 12:48:26 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: BeachBoysTalk Episode 4: Special Guest - Andrew G Doe  (Read 1864 times)
gregcoffeymusic
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: January 31, 2021, 02:52:14 PM »

Hi Friends!

This week we will welcome Andrew G Doe to the show to talk The Beach Boys, and awesome contributions to the community! We will also be doing our new "mail bag" segment! If you have a cool piece of memorabilia that you would like to share on the show, please send pictures and the story behind it to beachboystalk@gmail.com for a chance to win a prize!

Hope to see you all Tuesday at 8pm EST!

Greg

https://www.facebook.com/BeachBoysTalk
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2021, 02:56:11 PM »

#BringAGDback

Thanks, this should be interesting

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2021, 06:39:39 PM »

Keep that jackass outta here. Lifetime ban says all it has to say about this creepy, rude and obnoxious stalker.  Evil  Angry

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
gregcoffeymusic
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2021, 07:52:08 PM »

Keep that jackass outta here. Lifetime ban says all it has to say about this creepy, rude and obnoxious stalker.  Evil  Angry

Hi Legendary - forgive me for not knowing really anything about this - is there something we should know? Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but those are some tough things to say about someone, it's still another person just like you and me. In our very short interactions, he has been kind and in now way anything like how you describe him.

We just love The Beach Boys and want to talk with others that do too. I was not aware of a lifetime ban - or that something like that could exist on a fan page about the music of The Beach Boys.  Thanks for any insight here - like I said - we are just trying to enjoy their fans and people within the community.

If someone could fill us in on this, that would be great.

Greg
« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 07:52:50 PM by gregcoffeymusic » Logged
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2021, 09:44:27 PM »

Doe is a snake and a charlatan, and I’ll make no further public comment at this time

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2021, 02:04:45 AM »

Oh god, he’s back....

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

"Too dumb for New York City, too ugly for L.A."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2021, 02:16:16 AM »

Keep that jackass outta here. Lifetime ban says all it has to say about this creepy, rude and obnoxious stalker.  Evil  Angry

Hi Legendary - forgive me for not knowing really anything about this - is there something we should know? Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but those are some tough things to say about someone, it's still another person just like you and me. In our very short interactions, he has been kind and in now way anything like how you describe him.

We just love The Beach Boys and want to talk with others that do too. I was not aware of a lifetime ban - or that something like that could exist on a fan page about the music of The Beach Boys.  Thanks for any insight here - like I said - we are just trying to enjoy their fans and people within the community.

Greg

Hi Greg,

I believe there is some bad blood between AGD and members of this messageboard because of certain events that took place. I don't even know what exactly it was, but it led to AGD being banned from the SmileySmileBoard. Others can certainly clarify that to you if you wish so.
It has nothing to do with your show, though, so nothing to worry about. Thanks for the heads-up!

a diseased bunch of mo'fos if there ever was one… their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons.

- Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

PRO SHOT BEACH BOYS CONCERTS - LIST

To sum it up, they blew it, they blew it consistently, they continue to blow it, it is tragic and this pathological problem caused The Beach Boys' greatest music to be so underrated by the general public.

- Jack Rieley
gregcoffeymusic
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2021, 07:23:33 AM »

Greg

Hi Greg,

I believe there is some bad blood between AGD and members of this messageboard because of certain events that took place. I don't even know what exactly it was, but it led to AGD being banned from the SmileySmileBoard. Others can certainly clarify that to you if you wish so.
It has nothing to do with your show, though, so nothing to worry about. Thanks for the heads-up!

Hey Rocker - thank you for the help here. My brother and I truly just BB fans without faction or party, we just love their music and want to share that in our own way. AGD is the first of what we hope will be many authors, writers, and BB contributors that we will have on. For example, we will have Robert White Johnson on next week to talk about his time working with Carl.

I am so sorry to hear that this has all happened here. Hopefully forgiveness all around and a new path forward is also part of this story.

Damn, we love this music!

Greg
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2021, 02:50:01 PM »

I know I said I gave my final word on the subject earlier but I have to add this ....it had nothing to do with factions or anything Beach Boys related. Harassing members and threatening to burn their house down and or kill them is not tolerable by anybody.

Any further discussion on the matter will be done by PM or in the Sandbox as this has nothing to do with the BB. Not the idea of a podcast or anything, just that the “person” in question is an extremely sensitive subject here.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 02:51:34 PM by ♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇 » Logged

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx