gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680599 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 11:47:28 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How Is Brian Doing?  (Read 2266 times)
RONDEMON
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: September 01, 2020, 07:01:54 PM »

It's a weird world right now. I wonder how the big guy is doing these days. Any updates?

I also wonder about the rest of the guys.

Is this the longest break Mike and Bruce have ever taken away from the road?
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2020, 08:52:03 PM »

Br4ian has certainly been on my mind as well. Personally, I hope he's "busy doin' nothin'". I'm sure we all wish he was working on some new material but if he's not or doesn't feel like it, so be it. Hope he's getting some well deserved rest and is keeping healthy, that's all. 

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
phirnis
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2020, 03:17:18 AM »

I hope he's doing fine. Would love to see or hear a little snippet from his everyday life right now, like a bit of piano playing or some singing.
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2020, 05:47:27 AM »

Br4ian has certainly been on my mind as well. Personally, I hope he's "busy doin' nothin'". I'm sure we all wish he was working on some new material but if he's not or doesn't feel like it, so be it. Hope he's getting some well deserved rest and is keeping healthy, that's all. 

I totally agree. Whatever he's up to, I hope he's happy.

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2020, 07:38:19 AM »

Same here. Been thinking about him a lot lately

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Ian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2020, 08:20:28 AM »

It’s a shame because all these guys have a finite amount of time left to be onstage and making music. I’d be surprised if Mike or Brian or Paul McCartney or Mick and Keith are on the road in two or three more years-so a vital year for guys like them was lost.
Lonely Summer
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2020, 11:28:50 PM »

It’s a shame because all these guys have a finite amount of time left to be onstage and making music. I’d be surprised if Mike or Brian or Paul McCartney or Mick and Keith are on the road in two or three more years-so a vital year for guys like them was lost.
I've been thinking lately - dangerous thing to do, i know - that some of these guys may use the current crisis as a reason to finally retire from the road.
But then again, maybe not. I think some of these guys - Mike and Bruce, Paul Macca - are absolutely addicted to it. This must be the worst year ever for a road dog like Mike.
c-man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2020, 05:08:56 AM »

Rumor has it that a lot of the big-boy legacy acts are planning a return to the road as soon as the Covid threat is eliminated. Rumor doesn't tell me which ones, though.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx