gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
662098 Posts in 26541 Topics by 3796 Members - Latest Member: Join The Human Race September 25, 2020, 07:21:45 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Album cover iTunes release of 2012 Grammys performance?  (Read 573 times)
isthmus
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2020, 12:38:27 AM »

Does anyone have this album cover? I'm referring to the audio release in Dec 2014, long after video footage surfaced on iTunes in 2012.

The single (3 tracks 54th Grammys) was withdrawn from iTunes at some point. It seems that the cover art/image released with the audio has disappeared from existence.

Is there anyone who purchased this and can confirm?

Example of Grammys cover art:
https://www.discogs.com/Bon-Jovi-We-Werent-Born-To-Follow-Who-Says-You-Cant-Go-Home-Livin-On-A-Prayer-Live-At-The-52nd-Gramm/release/8904524
thetojo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2020, 08:30:19 PM »

Is that cover the one you want? My sister is a big Bon Jovi fan and may have that.

Assuming you're looking for it in higher resolution, right?
Jim V.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2020, 07:34:09 PM »

Hey Tojo, I think the original poster is saying that there was a Beach Boys Grammy release that was released in 2014 of their performance (and that of Maroon 5 and Foster the People). And that he can't find the cover art for that release. The crazy thing to me is that I have absolutely NO MEMORY of such a release. I every so often look up The Beach Boys on the iTunes store and the like to make sure something hasn't slipped thru the cracks that I should snap up, but apparently I missed this one.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx