gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 12:21:10 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Another Stephen J McParland Book Of Interest  (Read 783 times)
ChrisFarrell
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: August 03, 2020, 12:51:37 AM »

This is a blurb I got off the Payhip site re this book. His books are always full of information even if he sometimes uses information he has researched in more than one of his books. Who cares, Not Me. There is so much well researched information that any serious Beach Boys fan should purchase his downloads. The are always full of photos as well

Try this link

https://payhip.com/b/o34p

Cheers.

BEACH BOYS, SURFER'S STOMP AND CANDIX
By CMusic Books
164 PAGES.
OVER 400 COLOURED & B&W IMAGES.
UNLOCKED PDF DOCUMENT.
ANOTHER IN THE "PRINT YOURSELF A BOOK" SERIES FROM CMUSIC BOOKS!

This E-Book was initially an attempt by me to put on the record certain facts and trivia that would otherwise not see the light of day until the publication of my more in depth investigation of Candix Enterprises, Inc. via the book THE CANDIX STORY.
  However, as THE CANDIX STORY progressed, I decided not to publish BEACH BOYS, SURFER’S STOMP AND CANDIX and instead simply persevere with THE CANDIX STORY.
  In compiling the latter book, I encountered innumerable problems, from the lack of surviving related individuals from the period, to the scarcity of various related 45rpms that are intrinsic to tell the full story.
  I freely admit that this book - BEACH BOYS, SURFER’S STOMP AND CANDIX - is a recycling of material featured in THE CANDIX STORY, but ever since its publication, I have received a huge amount of correspondence from Beach Boys fans in particular asking me if it is not possible to simply produce a book concerning the Beach Boys and Candix period.
  In fact, such a book had already been published by me - THE BEACH BOYS 1961-63 “INCEPTION & CONCEPTION” , initially in 2011 with revised versions published in 2012 (Second Edition), 2015 (Third Edition) and 2016 (Fourth Edition), all of which contained a variety of corrections and additions.
  Nonetheless, BEACH BOYS, SURFER’S STOMP AND CANDIX contains additional insights.
  It is for these reasons that I have decided to publish this book as a custodian of facts and reminiscences of individuals who so generously offered me their time and energy in an effort try and set the record (pun intended) straight.
  It should also be noted that in addition to parts of a number of interviews I have conducted for other projects (including books and liner notes), this book and THE CANDIX STORY feature many NEW interviews with individuals previously and not previously consulted by me (and largely nobody else).
 Please enjoy this book in the spirit in which it was researched, written and annotated.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx