gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680755 Posts in 27615 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 20, 2024, 10:30:40 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hello, from an old Shut Down II MB member  (Read 2771 times)
Conspiracy Jim
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: July 24, 2020, 02:23:35 AM »

Hello random Beach Boys people. Am now fully signed up here, after spending many years (15?) posting at the old Shut Down II board and whatever one preceded that in the late 90s, all under this same name I made up half a lifetime ago.

Been reading through and recognise a few names posting on here that were on that board, but know a few of the old guys are no longer with us. Be nice to chat BB again - I spent some time at Steve Hoffman's forum and found it to be a very unpleasant place full of belligerent idiots. Hope this place is friendlier.

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2020, 10:28:26 AM »

Welcome Jim! I remembered you from the old days (weren’t you at Cabinessence too?) so when I saw your name show up in the queue for member registrations, I smiled a bit.

Glad you joined us, and welcome aboard!

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Conspiracy Jim
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2020, 03:46:47 AM »

Welcome Jim! I remembered you from the old days (weren’t you at Cabinessence too?) so when I saw your name show up in the queue for member registrations, I smiled a bit.

Glad you joined us, and welcome aboard!

Hi Billy! Glad to see you here. I was indeed over at cab.com too - that's where I first started, I think! I remember you as a fellow Queen fan, right?
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2020, 12:19:27 PM »

Nah, not a big Queen fan...too over the top for me

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx