gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 10:41:41 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Blinking Eyes - When I Kiss You  (Read 2026 times)
superunison
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: July 21, 2020, 02:26:57 PM »

Hey guys, I posted my cover of The Night Was So Young a while back. Just released my first original single/video today. Thought you might enjoy it.

https://youtu.be/zYDzXItn7Jg

http://theblinkingeyes.bandcamp.com/track/when-i-kiss-you

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2020, 02:40:13 AM »

Wow....that was amazing. Love the sound of your voice, and the overall production was excellent. Quite catchy.

I mean this from the bottom of my heart...that is my honest to God favorite song I’ve heard this year, by *anybody*. I normally use Twitter solely to promote my band, but I shared this.

A++

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
superunison
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2020, 01:00:47 PM »

Billy, thank you so much!!! This made my day, tough to get any feedback at all in this day and age, feels like you're just throwing things out into the ether, so this really means a lot!

Wow....that was amazing. Love the sound of your voice, and the overall production was excellent. Quite catchy.

I mean this from the bottom of my heart...that is my honest to God favorite song I’ve heard this year, by *anybody*. I normally use Twitter solely to promote my band, but I shared this.

A++
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2020, 06:07:39 PM »

Hey I know the feeling. Been at it myself with my band for 20 years now and it seems like it’s hard as hell in this day and age to gain ground. Just keep putting out great art, that’s all I can say. You’re extremely talented and more people should hear it

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Empire Of Love
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2020, 10:58:53 PM »

Billy, thank you so much!!! This made my day, tough to get any feedback at all in this day and age, feels like you're just throwing things out into the ether, so this really means a lot!

A++

FWIW, I've noticed that people who comment on the songs others post tend to get more feedback when they post.  It isn't a guarantee, but it certainly seems to help.

EoL

superunison
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2020, 12:29:13 PM »

Cool yeah, I finally just started poking around in this section of the board after being a member for over a decade! Lots of good stuff!
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2020, 01:25:38 PM »

Same here ( although it’s been longer for me). I’ve been working with my band preset hardcore lately but after the fiasco with the Feel Flows boxed set I think I’m going to be spending more time here and not just to promote Fear 2 Stop. I’d like this section to be more active , and I’m going to be doing my part once we have a break on our current project
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 01:30:52 PM by ♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇 » Logged

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx