gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 08:23:31 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Adderall Girl - single  (Read 1664 times)
Junkstar
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: June 21, 2020, 06:07:50 AM »

I have a new single out with my old High School band The Rabies. Digital and 7" vinyl, it's called Adderall Girl (b/w You're the Glue). We released two 7" records in 1982 that sell for about $175 a pop now. Not sure why. One is being reissued in Spain right now on You are the Cosmos. Again, a bit of a mystery, but why not? So, we decided to give it another go and recorded and released this single, 38 years later. Kind of a power-pop/punk thing, if you are into that. Available everywhere - vinyl, digital, streaming - as the group decided that making no money back would be a fun exercise. 

https://therabies.bandcamp.com/album/adderall-girl
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2020, 10:52:24 AM »

Dude I’m liking this!  Very catchy; my daughter/bandmate likes it and she’s *very* hard to please!

I’ve been listening to a lot of post punk/New Wave lately so both tracks hit my auditory sweet spot

Digging the art too 😎

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Junkstar
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2020, 04:38:06 AM »

Thanks! I appreciate it. Rodney Bingenheimer has played the b-side three times this past month and spun the a-side too. Nardwuar has spun the a-side twice. Reviews have been great. Punk/pop def is easier to sell than new renditions of obscure Murry songs!
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2020, 11:45:17 AM »

Sweet!!!

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx