gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 08:36:13 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Do Brian's Meds affect his creativity?  (Read 6627 times)
MBE
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2006, 04:35:41 AM »

How can I put this? He said Murry told him (after catching him treating his body like an amusement park) told him that when a man finishes it messes him up in sports or energy something like that. So therefore he doesn't like to *ahem* finish.
Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2006, 09:59:09 AM »

That's terrible.

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
Steve Mayo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2006, 10:56:04 AM »

i have an interview from around '77 with brian to promote the upcoming love you lp. brian says he has sex but "doesn't come, by not coming sperm backs up to the pineal gland and then one become cosmically conscious". something eastern goups do. his words, not mine.
marilyn at that time said they have sex but that brian didn't come.
from the '76-'77 era interviews.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2006, 02:59:32 AM by Steve Mayo » Logged

moderatorem non facit stultus est ingenio
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2006, 11:41:51 AM »

I recall from a course on India in college that either some Hindus or some Jainists believed that. I think they called it tapas (not to be confused with Spanish appetizers), which, when saved up instead of being wasted, brought power to a person.

I don't mind being powerless, personally.

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2006, 11:47:06 AM »

No joke. I'm weak as hell,and proud! Wink

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
MBE
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2006, 10:29:20 PM »

Is that the one sided Crawdaddy LP? I don't remember that on the tape someone made of it for me. I should hunt it down.
Pablo.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2006, 12:18:44 PM »

"I've got my secret here.  I don't tell anybody my secret. I have a secret... I'll tell you anyway: I don't have any sex, OK? The secret is abstaining from orgasm. An Einsteinian formula that if you abstain for having an orgasm for, say, ten years, you create a void in your brain. In other words, if you don't express an orgasm for ten years, it's a long time, right? Most people thinks two weeks without an orgasm is a long enough time.
And I did that, y' know? My dad told me in high school: 'Son, now you're gonna be going through a lot of hell as you grow up, and the one thing you should never do is you should not have orgasms and masturbate and you should not f*** with girls.' And I tried it out.  I'd been jacking off all summer, y' know? And towards the end of the summer, I'm going into my junior year in high school and my dad lays that on me. I go there and I try it out and I say: 'What the f*** is this sh*t? Hey, wait a minute, man, I like not coming better than coming!' And I kept going that way for a long, long time and finally I came to the conclusion that I'm gonna tell people my secret. But I just don't want some chick to go: "Oh, that's your secret? Well here, I'll make you come'... Ain't that a weird trip?"

Vox, December 1995. One of Brian's craziest interviews.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2006, 01:08:04 PM »

Gotta agree with Brian...that WAS a weird trip!

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx