gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680724 Posts in 27613 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 16, 2024, 09:40:03 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I Know - Mike LeRoy  (Read 1379 times)
FatherOfTheMan Sr101
Smiley Smile Associate

I made a game

View Profile
« on: April 12, 2020, 06:13:51 PM »

Figured I would share this here. I recently needed a pick-me-up and went back to look at the reactions to my FAB album. Means a lot that people enjoyed it.
Made this track today, I hope you guys enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/user-515125349/i-know-final-mix

DeanEntwistle
Smiley Smile Associate

Hey! https://soundcloud.com/deanentwistletwo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2020, 04:12:07 PM »

Figured I would share this here. I recently needed a pick-me-up and went back to look at the reactions to my FAB album. Means a lot that people enjoyed it.
Made this track today, I hope you guys enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/user-515125349/i-know-final-mix
wow, i like your song! you did a great job!!!!!
Congrats pal!
Adult Child
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2020, 01:17:28 PM »

Sorry for the late response, just saw this. I usually just check bandcamp instead of here for some reason.

I just want you to know since I first heard your cover of Wake The World on the “Smiley Smilers recreate Friends” project that fell through (I think it did anyway), I’ve been a huge fan and still listen to your music quite a lot. I check at least once a month to see if you’ve put out something new. I have my favorites of yours but everything you’ve done is good and I think overall you’ve gotten better as times gone on, even though your last album was in 2018. You’re really phucking talented and as an artist (which I kinda am too in my way) I know it’s easy to get discouraged for any and every reason, big or small. Just know I think you’re great and I hope you get to where you want to artistically and personally. It can be a tough life for everyone. I’m still eagerly awaiting a new album, whatever that’s worth. I love the new song. You sound a little down, or maybe that’s just me hearing that. But it’s inspired and I’m listening to it for the third time now. I hope you feel inspired again soon.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 01:19:00 PM by Adult Child » Logged

"In my opinion it makes Pet Sounds stink - that's how good it is!" - Dennis Wilson

"Our records were really very good. We're very talented and we know how to do what we do." - Carl Wilson

"The thing is, I'm just pooping along. Some people buzz along. I poop along. I just can't help it; that's the way I am. I'm just a pooper." - Brian Wilson
FatherOfTheMan Sr101
Smiley Smile Associate

I made a game

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2020, 08:16:53 AM »

Just saw this now, thanks so much. Smiley You really are talented too, so your input means a lot.

It's interesting, I wouldn't call myself "down" as much as "afraid". I'm a bit scared to start up a new relationship after a long standing one ended, and I decided to take a long break. It's always hard to return to somewhat uncharted territory.

I should definitely try making a new album again Smiley Thanks for the motivation and the uplifting message! 

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx