gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680749 Posts in 27614 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 09:25:21 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: BBs related CD selloff  (Read 842 times)
adamghost
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: April 08, 2020, 08:52:27 PM »

I wanted to alert folks on the board that my label is having a CD selloff to reduce stock, with some CDs starting at $1 minimum donation per CD, and there are a number of Beach Boys-related items that are available for a limited amount of time:

LONG PROMISED ROAD - SONGS OF DENNIS AND CARL WILSON, which is going for $30 on amazon, is available for $20. There are 35 copies left.
The last two MOD HIPPIE albums, which feature David Marks (and Probyn Gregory on BIG WOW), are nearly sold out.
The SUMMER CHILDREN album, which has a couple of really cool Beach Boys pastiches on it, only has a handful of copies left.

There are a lot of other albums, my own and other artists', that are available for $1-2 a pop. There is a flat $5 domestic shipping rate and no limit on the amount of CDs. A good chance to pick up LONG PROMISED ROAD before it sells out and try out a lot of new music for next to nothing. My own albums feature such familiar faces as Teresa Cowles (Carol Kaye in L&M), Probyn Gregory, Darian Sahanaja, Evie Sands and Severo Jornacion of the Smithereens.

The details are at http://www.karmafrog.com/selloff.html.

Adam Marsland
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx