gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 11:53:43 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 'Til I Die: new Youtube video  (Read 2287 times)
Summertime Blooz
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2020, 01:16:22 PM »

I hope you will check out the video I just posted to Youtube for 'Til I' Die.

'Til I Die:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJmV03F8SH4&feature=youtu.be

Please visit 'The American(a) Trip Slideshow' where you can watch the videos and listen to fan mixes of all the Smile songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doOws3284PQ&list=PLptIp1kEl6BWNpXyJ_mb20W4ZqJ14-Hgg
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2020, 06:44:22 PM »

Absolutely beautiful! Well done!

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
Stephen W. Desper
Honored Guest

Maintain Dynamics - Keep Peaks below 100%

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2020, 06:37:51 AM »

COMMENT to krabklaw:

Your video shows great insight, sensitivity and a meaningful universal interpretation. High marks on the production values, beautifully done. It honors all of us who worked on the "sound track."

Good Viewing and Listening, ~Stephen W. Desper
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

"Too dumb for New York City, too ugly for L.A."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2020, 07:08:06 AM »

I probably have said it before but your videos are really great.

Another thing that has not a lot to do with the video: I think "'til I die" fits the artwork of the "Surf's up"-album beautifully.

a diseased bunch of mo'fos if there ever was one… their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons.

- Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

PRO SHOT BEACH BOYS CONCERTS - LIST

To sum it up, they blew it, they blew it consistently, they continue to blow it, it is tragic and this pathological problem caused The Beach Boys' greatest music to be so underrated by the general public.

- Jack Rieley
Summertime Blooz
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2020, 08:45:48 AM »

COMMENT to krabklaw:

Your video shows great insight, sensitivity and a meaningful universal interpretation. High marks on the production values, beautifully done. It honors all of us who worked on the "sound track."

Good Viewing and Listening, ~Stephen W. Desper

Wow! It's so incredibly gratifying to get such positive feedback from you, Stephen, someone who actually contributed to the creation of this beautiful record. To hear you say it honors your work in any kind of meaningful way is something I consider the ultimate compliment, so I thank you so much for the kind words. Needless to say, the segment of your 'Alternate Mix' version that I used over the title serves as a perfect setup for the song that follows. It's ethereal beauty adds so much to the soul of the video. I originally had thought just to have silence over the title, but I'm glad I didn't. Thanks for your artistry in creating an alternate version that stands on it's own as a separate work of art and has it's own many many fans. You made my day with your comments; I really appreciate them.   -Bob

Please visit 'The American(a) Trip Slideshow' where you can watch the videos and listen to fan mixes of all the Smile songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doOws3284PQ&list=PLptIp1kEl6BWNpXyJ_mb20W4ZqJ14-Hgg
SMiLE-addict
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2020, 03:07:38 PM »

Well done!

For several years I've had an idea for an animated video for TID. But it would be way beyond my own graphical skills.
BBs Footage Saga
Smiley Smile Associate

FOOTAGE!!!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2020, 04:05:43 AM »

I probably have said it before but your videos are really great.

Another thing that has not a lot to do with the video: I think "'til I die" fits the artwork of the "Surf's up"-album beautifully.

I think that Surf Up atwork fits perfectly with all the album.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx