Please sign petition for Beach Boys to withdraw from performing on 2/5/20

(1/104) > >>

sjeffery:
For those that do not know about this "performance", please read following regarding the Beach Boys performing at the Safari Club's trophy hunting event.

https://www.change.org/p/beach-boys-stop-supporting-trophy-hunting?utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=custom_url&recruited_by_id=5ffbfb80-7e12-0130-6bb4-3c764e049b10

marcella27:
Thank you very much for posting this. I was not aware and I'm very, very disturbed by this news. I guess we now know that there is no low that Mike Love won't sink to. For someone who claims to be an environmental crusader this is absolutely despicable. I recognize that there will be a range of views on this, and that's okay, but if this gig goes ahead, I'll be selling my tickets to the upcoming Mike and Bruce show in April and donating the money to a conservation organization.  

CenturyDeprived:
Signed. It's truly despicable to think they would play this gig.

NOLA BB Fan:
Quote from: marcella27 on February 01, 2020, 10:56:57 AM

Thank you very much for posting this. I was not aware and I'm very, very disturbed by this news. I guess we now know that there is no low that Mike Love won't sink to. For someone who claims to be and environmental crusader this is absolutely despicable.

This +1 .

roffels:
Why on earth would they do this?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page