gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 01:22:17 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Landlocked" LP wanted - help me complete my collection!  (Read 7291 times)
Wata
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2020, 01:42:43 PM »

As for this:

Excuse me Mr. Desper, but I'm pretty sure SydBarett used "you know" merely as interjection, not to refer to things that you share from your experience/knowledge.

A recommendation moving forward: If someone is not involved in the matter(s) at hand between other members and posts, I'd recommend staying out of it and not speaking for or seeming to defend other members who can speak for themselves. Let the original poster reply if clarification is needed, and let the admins here sort out anything that needs sorting beyond that.

Sure, I will. Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 01:57:33 PM by Wata » Logged
The Old Ranger
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2020, 05:38:07 PM »

To All: First, I will accept the ban right now, I was wayyy out of line. Everyone has a hard time in their life. I chose to take it out on someone who sure didn't need it. I have no excuse at all. I lost it. I feel about an inch high am totally ashamed that I showed the whole world what a fool I can be. I apologize to Stephen and the entire Beach Boys nation. There's no fool like an old fool. Even though, I have blown it here, I needed that smackdown to turn my life and attitude around. I'm so sorry it had to go down that way. I have also made the board look bad and set a bad example of how not to conduct yourself. I have loved The Beach Boys and all the cast, read all the books, etc. So why haven't I been posting? Because the answers to my questions I find on here all the time. The biggest reason is I couldn't think of anything to post that wasn't already here or, worse, I was afraid of getting laughed at. I sure made up for lost time, didn't I. I don't know what else to say except that I deserve it. At first, I was just going to chicken out and run away, but I owe to all of you to "man up" and respond. I'm just a cork on the ocean and maybe I'll see you somewhere down the long promised road. It was fun to be a part of the best  and most knowledgable board ever. I wish you all the best!
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2020, 04:38:17 PM »

You’re not being banned.
Also, thanks for admitting you were a bit out of line. Truth be told though with online communication it’s very easy for one thing to come off wrong and then it just mushrooms

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
c-man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2020, 06:43:58 PM »

"What the world needs now, is love sweet love"...
The Old Ranger
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2020, 06:47:11 PM »

Thanks. A kinder, gentler me may be in order?  Smiley
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2020, 07:06:08 PM »

https://youtu.be/1k_ffl3ZM2s

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
The Old Ranger
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2020, 07:29:56 PM »

https://youtu.be/dqLRd4neGGE
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx