gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 10:08:27 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: BTTYS in new Disney movie  (Read 1976 times)
ReggieDunbar
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: January 16, 2020, 12:39:58 AM »

Just saw the trailer for Stargirl, new Disney movie on channel Disney+ in March.

Gotta admit, Be true to your school is not your classical goose bumps tune. But in their version it cuts really close!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE-e7v4bvxw

The pine-scented air smells so good in the snow, in our toboggan well go
screaming down the mountainside. The touch of your cheeks when theyre rosy and cold, feels so cozy to hold. Just to take you close and make you warm and...
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 08:14:35 AM »

I really hope they release a soundtrack for this - because I, too, got goosebumps from that, and it was barely a snippet of the song! Will love to hear the entire thing.

Thanks for sharing!

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
spgass
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2020, 09:06:42 PM »

At home for a Spring Break stay-cation with my family - we decided to splurge on Disney + ($7/mo) and watched Stargirl last night.  Honestly, I've always thought BTTYS was a bit on the cheesy side but I like the song.  The versions in the movie are really good and I think will help introduce BB music to a new generation.  The song is actually in the movie twice (the bare solo version from the trailer near the beginning of the movie and then again with marching band backup later on).

Just saw the trailer for Stargirl, new Disney movie on channel Disney+ in March.

Gotta admit, Be true to your school is not your classical goose bumps tune. But in their version it cuts really close!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE-e7v4bvxw
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 08:21:01 AM by spgass » Logged
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2020, 09:40:54 AM »

My daughter told me about this. Apparently The Beach Boys are starting to get popular again in her age group (she’s a tween)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 09:41:22 AM by ♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇 » Logged

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
spgass
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2020, 04:16:11 PM »

My daughters aren't the Beach Boys fan I am (at least yet) but both liked the song in the movie.  I do have a niece that's a fan (has a record player and the Beach Boys Concert LP).

My daughter told me about this. Apparently The Beach Boys are starting to get popular again in her age group (she’s a tween)

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx