-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 11:10:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: peteramescarlin.com
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  MS Paint Masterworks
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: MS Paint Masterworks  (Read 6743 times)
Rerun
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: August 24, 2006, 07:53:48 PM »

Okay, so I have this cubicle job at an in-bound call center and the work load varies quite a bit, so I'm often left to either reading a book or mindlessly doodling on my program of choice, MS Paint, as I'm sure is obvious by now.  Anyway, I've decided to offer up a thread for random pictures that people are free to post.  Or not.

Here is mine from last night as I await a chance to earn my pay...

"Today, in our increasingly secular world, loving one another doesn't just mean "loving."  It means being forced to accept as normal those behaviors and lifestyles that are absolutely abnormal.  It's not enough to live and let live.  You must chant their mantra as well; you must repent, renounce your own values, and pronounce those of the radical left as superior and adopt them."
Rerun
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 07:41:32 AM »

"Today, in our increasingly secular world, loving one another doesn't just mean "loving."  It means being forced to accept as normal those behaviors and lifestyles that are absolutely abnormal.  It's not enough to live and let live.  You must chant their mantra as well; you must repent, renounce your own values, and pronounce those of the radical left as superior and adopt them."
Jonas
Smiley Smile Associate

I've got the Beach Boys, my friends got the Stones

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 08:06:20 AM »

We would like to record under an atmosphere of calmness. - Brian Wilson
--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1IgXT3xFdU
Rerun
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2006, 08:25:47 AM »

Holy crap, is that you?  We need to roll together sometime.

the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2006, 06:13:14 PM »

f***, yes! MS Paint is the greatest form of art on earth. Check my band's myspace...

www.myspace.com/thebeaumondes

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
Rerun
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2006, 07:27:51 PM »

foda, yes! MS Paint is the greatest form of art on earth. Check my band's myspace...

Hahaha

Is that your band logo?  Is it on the drum?

the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2006, 07:47:22 PM »

It was really just a way to fill the pics section before we had even rehearsed as a unit... But I have always been someone who loves MS Paint, and am shy of pics...so it worked out. (It's a self-portrait.)

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

Rerun
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2006, 08:18:27 PM »

It was really just a way to fill the pics section before we had even rehearsed as a unit... But I have always been someone who loves MS Paint, and am shy of pics...so it worked out. (It's a self-portrait.)

Well, no offense, but you must be a beautiful man.

Susan
Honored Guest

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2006, 08:32:44 AM »

foda, yes! MS Paint is the greatest form of art on earth. Check my band's myspace...

GReat stuff, Luther - the songs, not the Paint...  My band and i both want to be your friends!

All of My Dad's Truck's on-line tracks all in one place!
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2006, 09:37:08 AM »

GReat stuff, Luther - the songs, not the Paint...  My band and i both want to be your friends!

What's wrong with the MS Paint art?!

(The songs are all just tossed together demos, Susan. If you like them, I think you'll like the real thing...once we record them.)

Susan
Honored Guest

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2006, 10:49:54 PM »

What's wrong with the MS Paint art?!

(The songs are all just tossed together demos, Susan. If you like them, I think you'll like the real thing...once we record them.)

No, the Paint art is fine.  Just...the music is finer.  And yes, i think i'll enjoy the real thing, too...once you record them.

What're you doing over here wasting time?  Get out there and record, man!  Record!

All of My Dad's Truck's on-line tracks all in one place!
Rerun
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2006, 09:51:59 AM »

Me at work?

Rerun
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2006, 07:37:43 PM »

Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2006, 08:07:38 PM »

I used to be alot better at Paint years ago, but here are some more recent drawings:

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
Rerun
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2006, 09:22:39 PM »

That pig one wouldn't happen to be a threat, would it?

Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2006, 04:47:05 AM »

Not overtly.

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
Rerun
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2006, 09:27:34 AM »

Not overtly.

Then I'm pretty sure the telescope one is.

Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2006, 01:30:07 PM »

The pig ashes are dyed white and then released from the clouds.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: