gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 09:37:00 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 ... 171 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Feel Flows box set  (Read 841482 times)
DonnyL
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2900 on: January 19, 2021, 02:13:47 PM »

I just realized somethng, and sorry if this has already come up, I don't follow this thread that closely. But IIRC Howie said that Brian's (or Bruce's?) recollection of how "Marcella" was done impressed him mightily. But "Marcella" was on neither Sunflower nor Surf's Up but on So Tough. So, will this set also include material from that album? Again, I'm not following this thread closely but wait for the big announcement, so it's possible that this was already cleared, but I couldn't find anything related to that question.

Thank you, Rocker.  Never heard of that forum.  Very interesting posts.  Some stuff I had never seen before. -Will

You're welcome! I didn't know that board either. I only came across it by accident when I was doing a picture search.

I believe a good portion (half?) of So Tough was cut in 1971. This box covers the 2021 copyright extension.

That could be the case! Personally I wouldn't have a problem with this set covering Sunflower through So Tough and then have a special single release for the Holland album. That album has a certain cult-status even outside of Beach Boys fans (not unlike Wild Honey), so it would make sense to release a special edition imo. Although I'm not sure if there is enough outtake material etc. from that time.

As the set covers 1969-71, it technically encompasses what you might call "post-20/20" through So Tough. In terms of releases, this would be the "Break Away" single through So Tough. With regard to unreleased material, the "last Capitol album" (Fading Rock Group Revival, Reverberation, etc.) would be the earliest record. As portions of that record ultimately became Sunflower, it's fair to say Sunflower-So Tough ... but the problem with that description is that it excludes actual post-20/20 releases like "Break Away"/"Celebrate the News" and "Cottonfields".

IMO the best way to go next is for two sets: 1972-75 (the Holland-In Concert-Endless Summer era), then the Brian is Back-era (1976-77).  Worth noting that good portions of 15 Big Ones and Love You were actually cut 1973-75 ("Ding Dang", "It's OK", "Night Was So Young", "Back Home" etc.), so that would create a kind of interesting feel on these releases.

WillJC
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2901 on: January 19, 2021, 03:42:28 PM »

« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 04:03:23 AM by SaltyMarshmallow » Logged
Custom Machine
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2902 on: January 19, 2021, 07:35:05 PM »

As far as The BBs In Concert is concerned, I'm looking forward to an expanded CD set as well as copyright extension digital releases of every 1972 and 1973 concert recorded for potential use in that album.
DonnyL
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2903 on: January 19, 2021, 07:38:38 PM »

As the set covers 1969-71, it technically encompasses what you might call "post-20/20" through So Tough. In terms of releases, this would be the "Break Away" single through So Tough. With regard to unreleased material, the "last Capitol album" (Fading Rock Group Revival, Reverberation, etc.) would be the earliest record. As portions of that record ultimately became Sunflower, it's fair to say Sunflower-So Tough ... but the problem with that description is that it excludes actual post-20/20 releases like "Break Away"/"Celebrate the News" and "Cottonfields".

IMO the best way to go next is for two sets: 1972-75 (the Holland-In Concert-Endless Summer era), then the Brian is Back-era (1976-77).  Worth noting that good portions of 15 Big Ones and Love You were actually cut 1973-75 ("Ding Dang", "It's OK", "Night Was So Young", "Back Home" etc.), so that would create a kind of interesting feel on these releases.

Huh, The Night Was So Young? Not that one.

I like those ideas for coverage. It'd probably be necessary if annual digital releases are becoming less stable. Alan expressed interest in doing a "Brian's Back" box semi-recently, which in his mind would cover 15 Big Ones to MIU. The MIU sessions are vast in of themselves and could potentially dilute a deserved focus on the 15BO-LY-AC trilogy, but I'm not sure how else you'd do it with the next phase being the CBS albums. Can't imagine an MIU boxset on its own selling.

I’m certain “Night Was So Young” was documented as having been recorded in 1974 somewhere*, but can’t find a reference online. Certainly it could not have been part of the Love You sessions proper- it has a totally different sonic imprint.

MIU would be included in a 1976-77 release. Not sure what they added in ‘78 if anything, but the core sessions were fall ‘77. By 1978, we’re into the Caribou era- which IMO would be pretty tough to chronicle as a a marketable package. At least “Good Timin” would go on the ‘72-‘75 release.

*was the source Brad Elliot’s 1981 book? I think it might have been.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 07:45:23 PM by DonnyL » Logged

c-man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2904 on: January 19, 2021, 07:48:52 PM »

IMO the best way to go next is for two sets: 1972-75 (the Holland-In Concert-Endless Summer era), then the Brian is Back-era (1976-77).  Worth noting that good portions of 15 Big Ones and Love You were actually cut 1973-75 ("Ding Dang", "It's OK", "Night Was So Young", "Back Home" etc.), so that would create a kind of interesting feel on these releases.

I like those ideas for coverage. It'd probably be necessary if annual digital releases are becoming less stable. Alan expressed interest in doing a "Brian's Back" box semi-recently, which in his mind would cover 15 Big Ones to MIU. The MIU sessions are vast in of themselves and could potentially dilute a deserved focus on the 15BO-LY-AC trilogy, but I'm not sure how else you'd do it with the next phase being the CBS albums. Can't imagine an MIU boxset on its own selling.

I’m certain “Night Was So Young” was documented as having been recorded in 1974 somewhere, but can’t find a reference online. Certainly it could not have been part of the Love You sessions proper- it has a totally different sonic imprint.

MIU would be included in a 1976-77 release. Not sure what they added in ‘78 if anything, but the core sessions were fall ‘77. By 1978, we’re into the Caribou era- which IMO would be pretty tough to chronicle as a a marketable package. At least “Good Timin” would go on the ‘72-‘75 release.

Donny, "The Night Was So Young" might have been written around '75 (it's reportedly about Debbie Kiel), but it was definitely recorded in '76 or early '77. For one thing, it's a 24-track recording, whereas everything from '74 is 16-track. "Winds Of Change" and "Come Go With Me" from MIUwere finished in '78, so there was a little bit of overlap there with the early L.A. era.
DonnyL
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2905 on: January 19, 2021, 08:23:24 PM »

I’m certain “Night Was So Young” was documented as having been recorded in 1974 somewhere, but can’t find a reference online. Certainly it could not have been part of the Love You sessions proper- it has a totally different sonic imprint.

Donny, "The Night Was So Young" might have been written around '75 (it's reportedly about Debbie Kiel), but it was definitely recorded in '76 or early '77. For one thing, it's a 24-track recording, whereas everything from '74 is 16-track. "Winds Of Change" and "Come Go With Me" from MIUwere finished in '78, so there was a little bit of overlap there with the early L.A. era.

Makes sense- anyone have the ‘81 Brad Elliot book? Trying to determine if I’m crazy or not. Nevermind don’t answer that question ...

thetojo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2906 on: January 19, 2021, 10:35:18 PM »

Makes sense- anyone have the ‘81 Brad Elliot book? Trying to determine if I’m crazy or not. Nevermind don’t answer that question ...

I have it - I'll check when I get home and report back.
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

"Too dumb for New York City, too ugly for L.A."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2907 on: January 20, 2021, 01:28:43 AM »

As far as The BBs In Concert is concerned, I'm looking forward to an expanded CD set as well as copyright extension digital releases of every 1972 and 1973 concert recorded for potential use in that album.

Yes!  Grin
This still exists btw: http://beachboyscentral.com/ so regular downloads of concerts would be nice.
Anyway, the live recordings from that era ('70-'74/5) need to be released. They were so good back then. I just listened to the Nassau radio broadcast from '74 a couple of days back. What a band!

I see. So it will not be limited to just the two albums but even more material. Gets better and better every time I learn something new about the set. The "Cottonfileds" single was actually on the european release of "Sunflower", so it makes sense to have it on the set. The acapella mix (if to be found on "Feel Flows") will blow away everyone's mind if they haven't heard it.
When it comes to "Holland", I really think that a standalone release would make sense. That is, if enough material is there to fill out more than just one disc. Obviously you have "Mt. Vernon" and "We got love", but I don't know if there's more (not sure if "Hard Times" was recorded for "Holland"). Maybe a second disc of live performances in the Netherlands. But it would still need something more.
A set as you mention (Holland-In Concert-Endless Summer) would be my second choice, I guess. The recordings after "Holland" have such a different feel, so that I would release them independently. But whatever, I am sure that Alan, Mark and Howie will find a way.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 01:31:30 AM by Rocker » Logged

a diseased bunch of mo'fos if there ever was one… their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons.

- Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

PRO SHOT BEACH BOYS CONCERTS - LIST

To sum it up, they blew it, they blew it consistently, they continue to blow it, it is tragic and this pathological problem caused The Beach Boys' greatest music to be so underrated by the general public.

- Jack Rieley
thetojo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2908 on: January 20, 2021, 11:53:18 AM »

Just following this up - as promised - there's no specific reference to The Night Was So Young in Elliott's book with an earlier date, but reference is made to I Wanna Pick You Up being recorded during the 15 Big Ones sessions, and a working title for 15BO being "Pick Ya Up At 8". I'd say this is what you were thinking of.??
WillJC
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2909 on: January 20, 2021, 12:58:39 PM »

« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 04:03:55 AM by SaltyMarshmallow » Logged
DonnyL
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2910 on: January 20, 2021, 01:23:15 PM »

Just following this up - as promised - there's no specific reference to The Night Was So Young in Elliott's book with an earlier date, but reference is made to I Wanna Pick You Up being recorded during the 15 Big Ones sessions, and a working title for 15BO being "Pick Ya Up At 8". I'd say this is what you were thinking of.??

I can't 100% remember (this was when I was a teenager in the '90s), but in the discography- it would have asterisks etc next to certain tracks and indicate different years recorded I think? Of course I might just have confused "night was so young" with "It's OK" or "Good Timin" for all these years or something. Or it might have been a different book.

DonnyL
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2911 on: January 20, 2021, 01:31:54 PM »

To add to this, its position on lists and a rough mix reel suggests to me that it could've been recorded simultaneously with We Gotta Groove, which is extremely Love You. Both of them have Wilsons playing together on similar sounding tack piano, guitar and drums. Even if not, it's typical Love You instrumentation. To my ears it unmistakably has the sonic signature of those sessions, especially the early mix, which existed on a November '76 compilation. You wouldn't think of My Diane as Love You either without being told because it didn't get as far as Brian adding a synth.

As for the sonic signature I am referring to, I still say "Night Was So Young" is an outlier. It sounds sonically more like "Ding Dang" and "It's OK" than the rest of the record to me. But "I Wanna Pick You Up" is in the ballpark too.

thetojo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2912 on: January 20, 2021, 01:40:35 PM »

You have a great memory . . . when it comes to the format/layout-

Entry no.302  Smiley

APR 11, 1977 Brother-Reprise MSK 2258 (LP)
Recorded: Fall 1976 except +Early 1976, %1973 and $1970
by The Beach Boys
THE BEACH BOYS LOVE YOU      Prod: Brian Wilson
     Mixdown Producer: Carl Wilson

side one
     Let Us Go On This Way-BW-Mike Love--] :58
     Roller Skating Child-BW--2:16
     Mona-BW-2:05
     Johnny Carson--BW--2:46
   $Good Time-BW-Alan Jardine--2:48
     Honkin' Down The Highway---BW---2:46
   %Ding Dang-BW-Roger McGuinn---0:54

side two
     Solar System-BW-2:47
     The Night Was So Young--BW --2:13
     I'll Bet He's Nice-BW---2:35
     Let's Put Our Hearts Together--BW--2:11
  +I Wanna Pick You Up-BW--2:38
     Airplane--BW-3:05
     Love Is A Woman--BW-2:55

As you say, it may have been a different book.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 01:58:53 PM by thetojo » Logged
Don Malcolm
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2913 on: January 20, 2021, 03:34:47 PM »

Yes!  Grin
This still exists btw: http://beachboyscentral.com/ so regular downloads of concerts would be nice.
Anyway, the live recordings from that era ('70-'74/5) need to be released. They were so good back then. I just listened to the Nassau radio broadcast from '74 a couple of days back. What a band!

I see. So it will not be limited to just the two albums but even more material. Gets better and better every time I learn something new about the set. The "Cottonfileds" single was actually on the european release of "Sunflower", so it makes sense to have it on the set. The acapella mix (if to be found on "Feel Flows") will blow away everyone's mind if they haven't heard it.
When it comes to "Holland", I really think that a standalone release would make sense. That is, if enough material is there to fill out more than just one disc. Obviously you have "Mt. Vernon" and "We got love", but I don't know if there's more (not sure if "Hard Times" was recorded for "Holland"). Maybe a second disc of live performances in the Netherlands. But it would still need something more.
A set as you mention (Holland-In Concert-Endless Summer) would be my second choice, I guess. The recordings after "Holland" have such a different feel, so that I would release them independently. But whatever, I am sure that Alan, Mark and Howie will find a way.

Live tracks for FEEL FLOWS would not include anything from '72 (or so I would surmise...), which is the first time a number of well-regarded tunes debut in the live shows. So I'm surmising that the HOLLAND-IN CONCERT-"CARIBOU MIRAGE" period is going to be heavy on augmenting IN CONCERT, including all or most of the items that didn't make the cut back in the day.

Unless our heroes uncover a ton of unreleased tracks and outtakes rivaling what we saw on SUNSHINE TOMORROW and I CAN HEAR MUSIC, I'm just not sensing that this is going to rise to the level of a physical release. I think that is more likely to happen for a BRIAN IS BACK!? set, which could also avail itself of the ADULT CHILD material. This period has Brian as the narrative hook, with plenty of outtakes and alternate versions. There's no doubt that it would receive a lot of media attention...
DonnyL
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2914 on: January 20, 2021, 11:30:44 PM »

You have a great memory . . . when it comes to the format/layout-

Entry no.302  Smiley

APR 11, 1977 Brother-Reprise MSK 2258 (LP)
Recorded: Fall 1976 except +Early 1976, %1973 and $1970
by The Beach Boys
THE BEACH BOYS LOVE YOU      Prod: Brian Wilson
     Mixdown Producer: Carl Wilson

side one
     Let Us Go On This Way-BW-Mike Love--] :58
     Roller Skating Child-BW--2:16
     Mona-BW-2:05
     Johnny Carson--BW--2:46
   $Good Time-BW-Alan Jardine--2:48
     Honkin' Down The Highway---BW---2:46
   %Ding Dang-BW-Roger McGuinn---0:54

side two
     Solar System-BW-2:47
     The Night Was So Young--BW --2:13
     I'll Bet He's Nice-BW---2:35
     Let's Put Our Hearts Together--BW--2:11
  +I Wanna Pick You Up-BW--2:38
     Airplane--BW-3:05
     Love Is A Woman--BW-2:55

As you say, it may have been a different book.

Sweet thanks ha

DonnyL
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2915 on: January 20, 2021, 11:36:11 PM »

Yes!  Grin

Live tracks for FEEL FLOWS would not include anything from '72 (or so I would surmise...), which is the first time a number of well-regarded tunes debut in the live shows. So I'm surmising that the HOLLAND-IN CONCERT-"CARIBOU MIRAGE" period is going to be heavy on augmenting IN CONCERT, including all or most of the items that didn't make the cut back in the day.

Unless our heroes uncover a ton of unreleased tracks and outtakes rivaling what we saw on SUNSHINE TOMORROW and I CAN HEAR MUSIC, I'm just not sensing that this is going to rise to the level of a physical release. I think that is more likely to happen for a BRIAN IS BACK!? set, which could also avail itself of the ADULT CHILD material. This period has Brian as the narrative hook, with plenty of outtakes and alternate versions. There's no doubt that it would receive a lot of media attention...

While post-1977 recordings would be really interesting for us fans, I can’t think of anything particularly marketable or remarkable ... except maybe those random tracks like “Stevie”.

I think Holland has potential but there are not many outtakes there. For that reason, I could see a 2-3 disc set of unreleased tracks from Holland + In Concert +outtakes being a pretty sure bet because the band was good and there’s a lot of the hits to draw from in unreleased versions etc. Oh and if they play up the Endless Summer era, and give it a catchy name ... maybe even cover art like Endless Summer but with real photos of the group ... really lots of cool potential there.

The Brian is Back era is really the last goldmine. That stuff is legend and in many ways as great as anything they’ve ever done. And getting it all laid out with New Album, Adult Child, etc ... to me, that’s even more exciting that Feel Flows. This one really should be a box.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 11:39:07 PM by DonnyL » Logged

thetojo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2916 on: January 21, 2021, 11:46:18 AM »

I really don't see any reason to deviate from combining CATP/Holland [the Ricky + Blonde era] for one release - I know there aren't huge numbers of outtakes - followed by a release highlighting the bands live chops through the 1972-1974 era, including of course, the full 1 disc version of In Concert / live shows from '72 - '74.

Unless I'm missing something and a box set that we've been told covers Sunflower and Surf's Up (and was originally scheduled for early 2020) also covers most of Carl and the Passions.

DonnyL
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2917 on: January 21, 2021, 08:51:45 PM »

I really don't see any reason to deviate from combining CATP/Holland [the Ricky + Blonde era] for one release - I know there aren't huge numbers of outtakes - followed by a release highlighting the bands live chops through the 1972-1974 era, including of course, the full 1 disc version of In Concert / live shows from '72 - '74.

Unless I'm missing something and a box set that we've been told covers Sunflower and Surf's Up (and was originally scheduled for early 2020) also covers most of Carl and the Passions.

Well this convo came about because a good chunk of So Tough is coming in Feel Flows- portions of So Tough were cut in 1971. The set covers 1969-71, so before Sunflower and after Surf’s Up. Not sure how many tracks but since there are only 8, it could be a chunk. “Marcella” seems more or less confirmed, and I know sessions for “Mess of Help”/“Beatrice from Baltimore”, “All This Is That” and “He Come Down” began in ‘71. But maybe they’ll just do early versions or something. Also Dennis’ tracks might potentially have some overlap with his 1971 material.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 08:57:21 PM by DonnyL » Logged

“Big Daddy”
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2918 on: January 22, 2021, 09:43:08 AM »

BTW, looking on Tidal, details say ”copyright 2020 Iconic Artists Group, LLC”. I’m beginning to doubt that this is an official release... No sign of UMG/Capitol anywhere.

The plot thickens.

Granted, anyone can paste a copyright or ownership tag on anything posted online, the more dubious the more likely it can be done, HOWEVER:

Take a look at this discussion which fell off the radar here a few months ago:

http://smileysmile.net/board/index.php/topic,27459.0.html

"Iconic Artists Group" is under the same umbrella of LLC's and business entities as "Iconic Brothers LLC", which is - as you can read at that link - The LLC listed June 26, 2020 that acquired the BB's song titles from Mike's interests. Again, read the link. "Iconic Artists", "Iconic Brothers"...those company names are attached to multiple interests sharing the same corporate address as Irving Azoff's various interests, as Azoff is a co-founder and owner of "Iconic Artists". For those unaware of who Irving Azoff is, google the name.

So if this dump of live material is listed to "Iconic Artists Group LLC", it connects directly to the group of interests and LLC's under the "Iconic" umbrella of holdings and Irving Azoff's interests, and that signing over of Mike's interests in the songs listed in the public documents at the link above into "Iconic Brothers".

That's all I'll post about it, but for those interested in going down the rabbit hole and some truly inside baseball, the links to start with are there.

That is, unless someone just felt like tagging "Iconic Artists Group LLC" onto a collection of bootlegged live tracks ripped from other sources...but I doubt that's the case.

Happy digging.  Smiley

Wow, great connection you made. Certainly makes one wonder what’s going on with this release. It’s perhaps of note that this appears to be Iconic Artist Group’s first and only release to-date, so it’s not like they’re out there claiming copyrights en masse for a bunch of different artists. Feel like that weakens the case that they’re just doing general run-of-the-mill grey-market bootlegging for a quick buck. If that were the case you’d think they’d just be pumping out the releases non-stop.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 09:43:59 AM by “Big Daddy” » Logged

For those who believe that Brian walks on water, I will always be the Antichrist.
Don Malcolm
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2919 on: January 22, 2021, 09:44:25 AM »

Well this convo came about because a good chunk of So Tough is coming in Feel Flows- portions of So Tough were cut in 1971. The set covers 1969-71, so before Sunflower and after Surf’s Up. Not sure how many tracks but since there are only 8, it could be a chunk. “Marcella” seems more or less confirmed, and I know sessions for “Mess of Help”/“Beatrice from Baltimore”, “All This Is That” and “He Come Down” began in ‘71. But maybe they’ll just do early versions or something. Also Dennis’ tracks might potentially have some overlap with his 1971 material.

It seems weird to put the SO TOUGH stuff on a box set called FEEL FLOWS, but if they're doing that it must be due to some kind of copyright issue coming up in '21. (And that they don't want to have to do a "dump" at the end of the year.)

It really does make the most sense to bundle SO TOUGH with HOLLAND and add the live material to that in order to show just what kind of a band evolved from the retooling of personnel.

And that set might work commercially as a physical release.

Not quite convinced that the BRIAN IS BACK!? period has some of the band's "greatest stuff," but it's all very interesting and extremely varied--thus ensuring that it would sell well. The evolution of LOVE YOU would make quite a disk unto itself, I would think.

Perhaps we'll get some clarification about the contents of FEEL FLOWS one of these days. It's been a long slog--even longer for those who were in the trenches trying to make sure that the whole thing didn't go "poof!"--and wouldn't it be nice to get an actual track list for it, eh?
Howie Edelson
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2920 on: January 22, 2021, 12:32:33 PM »

I think a "CARIBOU to CRITERIA" box would be absolutely incredible.
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2921 on: January 22, 2021, 01:05:42 PM »

I'd even love to see them go ahead and also include the few years after that. There's some interesting KTSA stuff, plus "Stevie", the 1980 "My Solution", and that sort of stuff. I'd love to see it end at pre-Landy in 1982. Once it rolls around to 1983, Brian starts cutting solo demos and I'm not even sure which stuff is under the purview of the "Beach Boys" versus stuff Brian owns. (A "Solo Brian Rarities" set is a whole other ball of wax worth looking at of course).

And, I'm only engaging in guessing (if somewhat educated guessing), but as it gets later into the 70s, there are a lot of unreleased *titles*, as in wholly unreleased songs rather than just alternates (though there are plenty of interesting alternates).

There's stuff we know about that we haven't even heard, and I'm sure stuff we don't even know about.

Let's hope "Feel Flows" begets some other no-brainer sets, even if the rest probably need to remain digital.

1. Feel Flows 70/71
2. A 1972/73 set
3. A 1974-1982 set
4. A live box

We've all been making these types of lists for a couple decades now. I hope "Feel Flows" is the next step in this stuff happening.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 01:06:27 PM by HeyJude » Logged

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2922 on: January 22, 2021, 01:29:05 PM »

Hell yeah it would. If you all need help going through the archives or remastering, I’m available (hint hint) 😎

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
WillJC
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2923 on: January 22, 2021, 01:30:35 PM »

« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 04:04:12 AM by SaltyMarshmallow » Logged
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2924 on: January 22, 2021, 04:38:44 PM »

Maybe an outtakes release covering multiple years could be released prior to those years. One possible solution

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 ... 171 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx