gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 11:01:35 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 ... 171 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Feel Flows box set  (Read 841794 times)
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: September 18, 2020, 01:12:12 PM »

Or what would the band do if someone who was legitimately unfortunately in poor health and perhaps not long for this world made a Youtube video plea for the FF music to be released while they are still living? Something like that could go viral. Would the band just ignore it?

I do think health and happiness are much needed in 2020 - given COVID, given the societal upheavals and changes (hell, look at how ornery everyone in this fandom is (especially me haha)). Ever since the set was known to be in jeopardy, it has floated around that if there was any year that we need a huge boost of happiness, it's this year. We've all had to deal with major changes in our lives, but what a treat it would be to end the year with a huge dose of amazing archival material. I know it's a long shot, but I wish so much that my 2020 could be saved by a ray of sunshine from The Beach Boys.

Also yes, bring on Stamos!

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: September 18, 2020, 01:12:49 PM »

Finally, what about JOHN STAMOS, the superfan of the song FOREVER?? Where is he in this equation? Wouldn't he want alternate versions of this song released? Then again, he's in the back pocket of someone. Hmm...

I've been saying for years that Stamos would be a thousand times more useful and effective as a BB supporter if he'd do things like champion archival releases, rather than just being a weekend rock star.

Who wants to see if they can shake anything loose on his social media?

Totally. This is a song that is supposedly (and I don't doubt it) very personal to him, plus personal to his character of Uncle Jesse.

Stamos covered the damn song on an actual studio BBs album. It's the feather in his cap.

Uncle Jesse's wife, Lori Loughlin aka Aunt Becky, is now going to be locked away in prison... should Feel Flows with their signature song suffer the same fate?  Shocked
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 01:15:38 PM by CenturyDeprived » Logged
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1677 on: September 18, 2020, 01:14:11 PM »

To get this somewhat back on-topic, isn't it interesting to think about how much more fun and interesting and exciting it would be if, say, a set and track listing had been announced by now and we were having fun speculating about the contents of the set?

Could your source reveal any small details about track listing? E.g. I think it was Adam Marsland who, in the run up to Smile Sessions, revealed that Alan Boyd had let him know of a then unrevealed "woah" inclusion in that set. It turned out to be the Wild Honey era Surf's Up recording if I recall.

I would generally agree with Donny that I prefer threads to follow an organic path and flow freely into any related tangents, unless things go way off topic, rather than separating those out into  separate threads, but it looks like we might be in a minority. But if the function of this thread is just to keep the Feel Flows release on the agenda, until there is new news, what more can we do here than go round in circles with the same group of voices just saying we would like to see it released?

My own fan knowledge/scholarship tells me you could probably look at that old "Brother Rarities Proposed Bonus Tracks" set of discs from 2000 to get just an inkling of an idea of some of the stuff that could be on the set.

I'd wager we'd get one or more iteration of "This Whole World" including that extra long backing track on that "Brother Rarities" test disc. The demo and alternate of "'Til I Die" would seem likely. The alternate "Add Some Music To Your Day."

I know, these are all obvious.

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1678 on: September 18, 2020, 01:19:51 PM »

As has been mentioned, "Feel Flows" also wouldn't have to deal with the Beatles Get Back/Let It Be Peter Jackson multimedia project overshadowing (rightly or wrongly) a BB boxed set.

The path has been cleared for this set to be a true game-changer and work of art (a work of art containing works of art!)

The online article headlines write themselves. "Beach Boys to Add Some Music to Troubled Times with New Boxed Set", etc.

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: September 18, 2020, 01:29:03 PM »

As has been mentioned, "Feel Flows" also wouldn't have to deal with the Beatles Get Back/Let It Be Peter Jackson multimedia project overshadowing (rightly or wrongly) a BB boxed set.

The path has been cleared for this set to be a true game-changer and work of art (a work of art containing works of art!)

The online article headlines write themselves. "Beach Boys to Add Some Music to Troubled Times with New Boxed Set", etc.

And I think this is why it's such a huge deal for a lot of people. As has been said, total game-changer. Brian did extensive interviews for the liner notes. I can't even imagine how amazing the packaging is going to be. Gah, kills me that no good news has been said yet.

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1680 on: September 18, 2020, 01:34:25 PM »

And I think this is why it's such a huge deal for a lot of people. As has been said, total game-changer. Brian did extensive interviews for the liner notes. I can't even imagine how amazing the packaging is going to be. Gah, kills me that no good news has been said yet.

Yep. Brian opens himself up (presumably) to talk about his late brothers, and the great contributions they made to the band. Not a common thing for Brian to do. Nearly unheard of, certainly in any extensive way, since their passings. That in and of itself is a big deal, and I'm sure it meant something to Brian emotionally. Sorry to be a Negative Nancy, but to think that someone wants to sh*t on that is so extraordinarily terrible that I have no words.

Has anyone attempted to reach out to any of the non-BB member cowriters of any of the material from this era? I'd like to think there's someone who doesn't have something to lose in terms of future connections with this band, or someone who just doesn't give a f*ck anymore, who would be willing to spill the beans. Maybe even if it's just to a tabloid rag, for money. That's the thing. There are too many people connected to this band, to the songs of this era, for this to stay a secret and locked away forever. I just don't think that's gonna happen. Someone's gonna blab, someone else with a chip on their shoulder perhaps. Van Dyke Parks for example had no problem talking about how Mike stuck him with the bill for a flight in the early '90s. Someone can only be a dick to so many people for so many years before those with grievances come forward if for no other reason than to give that person a hard time.

In fact, I could see someone on the inside who can't publicly talk about things possibly leaking out a tidbit of info anonomously to a news source, or dropping a hint intentionally to be spread by a different person, in order to help move the dial here. Or if it's for some vengeful reason between parties, I have no doubt that two can (and will) play at that game in some way, shape, or form.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 01:43:12 PM by CenturyDeprived » Logged
juggler
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: September 18, 2020, 01:36:22 PM »

Uncle Jesse's wife, Lori Loughlin aka Aunt Becky, is now going to be locked away in prison...

All the more relevance for ML's reworked version of "Riot in Cell Block Number 9"
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: September 18, 2020, 01:43:57 PM »

Uncle Jesse's wife, Lori Loughlin aka Aunt Becky, is now going to be locked away in prison...

All the more relevance for ML's reworked version of "Riot in Cell Block Number 9"

LOL
thetojo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: September 18, 2020, 02:34:03 PM »

It's more than a little sad that we have more alternate versions of the Stamos version of Forever that the version by it's originator.

And I remember reading that Stamos wasn't exactly pleased with the results, and wasn't that keen for its release.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1684 on: September 18, 2020, 02:46:10 PM »

I’ll need to read the last two pages, but I think the discussion of streaming and such belongs in this thread because it does give information on how a digital only vs physical release would affect the project. NOT the release, mind you; specifically how it does . If anything I keep bringing it up to show how important a physical release is. It’s extremely relevant in this day/age.

K now I’ll get myself caught back up

Edit

sh*t...I’m VERY behind on this thread
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 02:56:47 PM by ♩♬🐸 Murry the Friendly Ghost ♯♫♩🐇 » Logged

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1685 on: September 18, 2020, 02:53:11 PM »

I would generally agree with Donny that I prefer threads to follow an organic path and flow freely into any related tangents, unless things go way off topic, rather than separating those out into  separate threads, but it looks like we might be in a minority. But if the function of this thread is just to keep the Feel Flows release on the agenda, until there is new news, what more can we do here than go round in circles with the same group of voices just saying we would like to see it released?

That’s how I felt too; looks like I picked the wrong day to have a dr appointment

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1686 on: September 18, 2020, 03:10:23 PM »

Yep. Brian opens himself up (presumably) to talk about his late brothers, and the great contributions they made to the band. Not a common thing for Brian to do. Nearly unheard of, certainly in any extensive way, since their passings. That in and of itself is a big deal, and I'm sure it meant something to Brian emotionally. Sorry to be a Negative Nancy, but to think that someone wants to sh*t on that is so extraordinarily terrible that I have no words.

Has anyone attempted to reach out to any of the non-BB member cowriters of any of the material from this era? I'd like to think there's someone who doesn't have something to lose in terms of future connections with this band, or someone who just doesn't give a f*ck anymore, who would be willing to spill the beans. Maybe even if it's just to a tabloid rag, for money. That's the thing. There are too many people connected to this band, to the songs of this era, for this to stay a secret and locked away forever. I just don't think that's gonna happen. Someone's gonna blab, someone else with a chip on their shoulder perhaps. Van Dyke Parks for example had no problem talking about how Mike stuck him with the bill for a flight in the early '90s. Someone can only be a dick to so many people for so many years before those with grievances come forward if for no other reason than to give that person a hard time.

In fact, I could see someone on the inside who can't publicly talk about things possibly leaking out a tidbit of info anonomously to a news source, or dropping a hint intentionally to be spread by a different person, in order to help move the dial here. Or if it's for some vengeful reason between parties, I have no doubt that two can (and will) play at that game in some way, shape, or form.

I obviously can't speak to any one specific case, and there are of course many types of associates related to the band, but I'd wager few if any musicians/co-writers/collaborators would know the particulars of what's holding this set up.

If often doesn't amount to more than most of those types either not even knowing about the set, or just overhearing that a set was in the works at some point.

That all being said, it couldn't hurt to get every person in the BB family/orb to say they want this set released. Can't hurt one bit.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 03:12:35 PM by HeyJude » Logged

Sam_BFC
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: September 18, 2020, 03:42:40 PM »

I would generally agree with Donny that I prefer threads to follow an organic path and flow freely into any related tangents, unless things go way off topic, rather than separating those out into  separate threads, but it looks like we might be in a minority. But if the function of this thread is just to keep the Feel Flows release on the agenda, until there is new news, what more can we do here than go round in circles with the same group of voices just saying we would like to see it released?

That’s how I felt too; looks like I picked the wrong day to have a dr appointment

Hey Billy, your health and wellbeing must always be priority!

"..be cautious, don't get your hopes up, look over your shoulder because heartbreak and darkness are always ready to pounce"

petsoundsnola
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1688 on: September 18, 2020, 04:27:11 PM »

👍

Tom
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: September 18, 2020, 04:57:29 PM »

Sorry if I derailed the thread or came across as 'guilting' anybody - if you read my original posts that clearly wasn't my intention, nor do I have any stake in drama that occurred two year prior to my even registering for an account here. I honestly just found the streaming aspect to be an interesting subtopic, especially as relates to the virtual non-'release' of the 1968 sets after much more effort was put into Sunshine Tomorrow. I see no need to start a new thread - there's not that much more to say on it that I can see - it was an organic tangent which perhaps should have been brief but then got a bit overblown.

Back on topic - I do believe getting people like Carnie Wilson on board to speak about the release would be a good next step, or even Al who has come close to openly supporting the movement for its release. Really the ideal would be Brian - he's the one who has the power to take a stand on this - he wrote most of the songs and his position as the real leader of the band is historically secure at this point. If Mike tried to antagonise or bar Brian from a hypothetical reunion over something like this it'd be nothing but a huge PR nightmare for Mike.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 04:58:53 PM by Tom » Logged
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1690 on: September 18, 2020, 06:38:45 PM »

^Agreed. On all points.

Don Malcolm
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: September 18, 2020, 07:23:37 PM »

Also if Mike Love is the holdup - all the posts about how terrible Mike Love is and how wrong his decision is are certainly not gonna help him change his mind and sign off on the release. If you wanna talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

If Mike based his voting decision on the negativity from the fanbase we would never have gotten any boxsets ever.

Bingo. And eventually a number of projects that were originally blocked/delayed were released later on.

But what we don't need in a thread like this--one that has already been heavily targeted for distraction and hijacking--is someone going off into several tangents simultaneously in the same message/message string. You're a very smart guy, Donny, but IMO you are wasting our time by attempting to somehow go beyond the obvious and verifiable facts about potentially fluctuating economic considerations. When you cross the line into speculation about what happens if FEEL FLOWS doesn't appear, you risk becoming wonky and tedious, just as I risk being tedious and combative by taking after you-know-who and calling for the track listing of FEEL FLOWS to be leaked.

You can't really go any further with this line of reasoning than to say "some factors change"...unless you've also got a crystal ball next to your laptop that you're not telling us about.

What matters to most of the folks in this thread is doing what they can to publicize and expand support for a set whose existence has been confirmed and has been described as a game-changer by Howie. Part of the goal of creating that support is to get as much actual information out into the zeitgeist as possible. Part of that actual information (wait for it) is for us to know exactly what was planned to be in the FEEL FLOWS project.

Of course the next counter-argument will be that if that happens, that will cause everyone to circle the wagons. Which brings us back to the circular firing squad--capable of rearing its head pretty much whenever it decides to do so. No, the more people know about what they will be missing, the more the clamor for the set will grow.

BTW, the subject matter in that "other" FEEL FLOWS thread you are trying to start belongs in this discussion, and has been covered in this thread previously. To answer your question: Mike was able to block things by himself in the past, so we have to assume that given how he has consolidated power in the years since Carl's passing, it is highly likely that he can do so again.

CD's post on page 65 takes an intriguing (and rather harrowing) turn in expanding my original idea here that Mike was blocking the release to get something he wanted. I think that topic needs to be explored further, if people can stomach some of the implications within it.
DonnyL
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1692 on: September 18, 2020, 08:44:41 PM »

Also if Mike Love is the holdup - all the posts about how terrible Mike Love is and how wrong his decision is are certainly not gonna help him change his mind and sign off on the release. If you wanna talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

If Mike based his voting decision on the negativity from the fanbase we would never have gotten any boxsets ever.

Bingo. And eventually a number of projects that were originally blocked/delayed were released later on.

But what we don't need in a thread like this--one that has already been heavily targeted for distraction and hijacking--is someone going off into several tangents simultaneously in the same message/message string. You're a very smart guy, Donny, but IMO you are wasting our time by attempting to somehow go beyond the obvious and verifiable facts about potentially fluctuating economic considerations. When you cross the line into speculation about what happens if FEEL FLOWS doesn't appear, you risk becoming wonky and tedious, just as I risk being tedious and combative by taking after you-know-who and calling for the track listing of FEEL FLOWS to be leaked.

You can't really go any further with this line of reasoning than to say "some factors change"...unless you've also got a crystal ball next to your laptop that you're not telling us about.

What matters to most of the folks in this thread is doing what they can to publicize and expand support for a set whose existence has been confirmed and has been described as a game-changer by Howie. Part of the goal of creating that support is to get as much actual information out into the zeitgeist as possible. Part of that actual information (wait for it) is for us to know exactly what was planned to be in the FEEL FLOWS project.

Of course the next counter-argument will be that if that happens, that will cause everyone to circle the wagons. Which brings us back to the circular firing squad--capable of rearing its head pretty much whenever it decides to do so. No, the more people know about what they will be missing, the more the clamor for the set will grow.

BTW, the subject matter in that "other" FEEL FLOWS thread you are trying to start belongs in this discussion, and has been covered in this thread previously. To answer your question: Mike was able to block things by himself in the past, so we have to assume that given how he has consolidated power in the years since Carl's passing, it is highly likely that he can do so again.

CD's post on page 65 takes an intriguing (and rather harrowing) turn in expanding my original idea here that Mike was blocking the release to get something he wanted. I think that topic needs to be explored further, if people can stomach some of the implications within it.

No crystal ball, but we have enough information at this point to come to our own conclusions. And the writing is in the wall, and any discussion about the the potential future release of FF is gonna have to include ...  you know, the future ... which is likely to be different than today.

It’s September. We have Mike’s interview. We have public comments from Howie and Jon.

They are gonna probably need to release a bunch of live recordings end of year, along with “Seasons in the Sun”, “Big Sur”, and “My Solution”, key unreleased tracks. If this happens, it will possibly change what is currently completed as FF. Whatever project Capitol is apparently eager to release will potentially morph into a different project or projects. Those who think the tangent regarding sales of digital downloads factoring into this discussion are dismissing relevant ideas out of hand. And without the tangents and speculations, this thread is boring as hell too.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 12:54:23 AM by DonnyL » Logged

Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: September 18, 2020, 09:16:31 PM »

Who was it who said ‘I will always be the Antichrist’?  Evil

...asking for a friend.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1694 on: September 18, 2020, 09:25:27 PM »

One thing I’d like to point out....a CE dump at the end of this year doesn’t necessarily make the boxed set pointless; remember there has to be one for next year too, and we really don’t know what from 1971 is on the set. That may be where most of the “good” stuff is for all we know. Hopefully we don’t have to settle , but time’s a tickin’

rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1695 on: September 19, 2020, 03:09:25 AM »

If this happens, it will possibly change what is currently completed as FF. Whatever project Capitol is apparently eager to release will potentially morph into a different project or projects. Those who think the tangent regarding sales of digital downloads factoring into this discussion are dismissing relevant ideas out of hand.

You had mentioned pages back that the main reason why the topic of streaming is particularly important is because if “everyone” streams FFs then future lavish boxsets will be put in jeopardy. It was basically our point that the boxset is already guaranteed to make $140,000 (per the petition - thus “everyone” isn’t going to stream it) and that number skyrockets by who knows how many magnitudes when/if an actual marketing campaign starts. Also, at the moment we can still choose to buy or stream a plethora of previous archival releases - thus your admitted main topic of supporting an archival release to support future projects doesn’t just encompass FFs but instead an entire broad range of archival releases that are actually available to be purchased right now (unlike FFs). So in that context, yes I still completely stand by my point that the topic you found most relevant regarding streaming deserves its own thread because the topic has (and deserves) the potential to expand into a much broader conversation that isn’t limited to the confines of the Feel Flows boxset.

Now, if we want to move the goalposts and say that we should be discussing the unfortunate alternatives if FFs does not get released before December 31, 2020 then I am all for that...because I think people should realize why we are trying to focus our efforts on getting this thing released: it is my understanding that compiling and creating Feel Flows has already been paid for by BRI. If a lot of the contents of this set get released via a copyright dump, then yes the project would likely have to change. But how likely is BRI going to want to fund a new/different product if the one they previously funded got stuck in some non-release limbo that ended in a copyright dump?

Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: September 19, 2020, 03:57:28 AM »

I just want to know if they found a version of FF with the original last verse printed in the lyrics on the original album that aren't in the actual song.

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
alanjames
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: September 19, 2020, 09:00:17 AM »

With this discussion about supporting these archival releases that’s coming digital or physical, I was checking today what digital releases I bought and what I downloaded through torrents or soulseek.
I think it’s fair to the band to buy all of them, so they’ll keep releasing more goodies like the previous collections (especially Friends Sessions, the best archival release to date), so I made a list and I hadn’t bought 5 releases, but today I purchased Friends Sessions from Tidal and from now I’ll buy one release per month at least, so in the coming months I’ll have all of them bought legally.
If something like this would make the band to continue release archival material, so keep it coming!
Waiting for the Feel Flows box set to pre-order as soon as it will be announced!
DonnyL
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1698 on: September 19, 2020, 01:03:58 PM »

If this happens, it will possibly change what is currently completed as FF. Whatever project Capitol is apparently eager to release will potentially morph into a different project or projects. Those who think the tangent regarding sales of digital downloads factoring into this discussion are dismissing relevant ideas out of hand.

You had mentioned pages back that the main reason why the topic of streaming is particularly important is because if “everyone” streams FFs then future lavish boxsets will be put in jeopardy. It was basically our point that the boxset is already guaranteed to make $140,000 (per the petition - thus “everyone” isn’t going to stream it) and that number skyrockets by who knows how many magnitudes when/if an actual marketing campaign starts. Also, at the moment we can still choose to buy or stream a plethora of previous archival releases - thus your admitted main topic of supporting an archival release to support future projects doesn’t just encompass FFs but instead an entire broad range of archival releases that are actually available to be purchased right now (unlike FFs). So in that context, yes I still completely stand by my point that the topic you found most relevant regarding streaming deserves its own thread because the topic has (and deserves) the potential to expand into a much broader conversation that isn’t limited to the confines of the Feel Flows boxset.

Now, if we want to move the goalposts and say that we should be discussing the unfortunate alternatives if FFs does not get released before December 31, 2020 then I am all for that...because I think people should realize why we are trying to focus our efforts on getting this thing released: it is my understanding that compiling and creating Feel Flows has already been paid for by BRI. If a lot of the contents of this set get released via a copyright dump, then yes the project would likely have to change. But how likely is BRI going to want to fund a new/different product if the one they previously funded got stuck in some non-release limbo that ended in a copyright dump?

1- I introduced a series of hypotheticals to illustrate the validity of the streaming vs buying idea being a relevant, on topic point.

2- I didn’t introduce that point, Alan Boyd did in 2018. I was noting it is relevant to the FF discussion.

3- signatures don’t equal sales, especially when we have posters suggesting that paying for a streaming subscription counts as supporting archive releases.

4- I’m not interested in a streaming thread. I’m interested in how it’s relevant to archive releases and this FF topic.

5- the policing of the thread is the main reason this tangent is going on so long. Just let the convos flow, it keeps the thread active and moving.

Wirestone
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: September 19, 2020, 01:06:51 PM »

I should apologize for being a jackass earlier. I'm dealing with challenges of these times the same way a lot of us likely are -- that is, not well at all.

I appreciate this band and care about it deeply. I believe in supporting its members. Hell, I even bought a physical copy of "Unleash the Love," if it makes a difference to Mike.

But I also find this kind of inter-band drama -- still -- around releases of music recorded a half-century ago profoundly dispiriting. Everyone here is grousing at one another because we're not able to do the one thing we _all_ want to do, which is buy the frigging boxed set already.

Bless you all and love and mercy.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 01:07:17 PM by Wirestone » Logged
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 ... 171 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx