gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 07:10:14 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 ... 171 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Feel Flows box set  (Read 841698 times)
Ram4
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: August 06, 2020, 05:36:30 PM »

On the other hand, a sudden decision could be made today for all we know and it will be released this fall.  I'm not going to worry about it.  It's all ready to go and I believe it will come out sooner or later.

If you're happy just sitting back and making the mind-blowing prediction that "something might happen some day, whatever", that's fine.

But this attitude would not be based on what's actually going on with this set.

What people in the know, including people who have worked on this set, are trying to say is that, *if you actually care about hearing this material*, then you absolutely SHOULD worry about it right now.

Obviously, this isn't a life-or-death situation. Nobody should have a panic attack over it or let it control their lives.

But within the scope of caring about the band and having this interest in our lives, this is something to get worked up about and worried about not happening if things don't change.
Look at what you more or less just wrote and how you come off as someone coming unglued... Grin

It's fine to sit back and wait.. BUT YOU ABSOLUTELY SHOULD WORRY
But it isn't a life or death situation AND nobody should have a panic attack over it or or let it control their lives...
BUT THIS IS SOMETHING TO GET WORKED UP ABOUT AND WORRIED ABOUT NOT HAPPENING!

You have literally gone mad from this.  You are the one who is worried, you are having a panic attack, it's clearly controlling your life and yet you just told me not to be worried, not have a panic attack, not let it control my life. Smiley

I love message boards for threads like this and posts like yours.  I can tell you are trying to be calm Hey Jude, but in reality you are losing it.  It's funny to watch.  I feel for you.  But I also don't care.  It will come eventually. angel
mtaber
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: August 06, 2020, 06:42:35 PM »

Why are you on the thread if ya don’t care?
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: August 06, 2020, 06:57:20 PM »

On the other hand, a sudden decision could be made today for all we know and it will be released this fall.  I'm not going to worry about it.  It's all ready to go and I believe it will come out sooner or later.

If you're happy just sitting back and making the mind-blowing prediction that "something might happen some day, whatever", that's fine.

What people in the know, including people who have worked on this set, are trying to say is that, *if you actually care about hearing this material*, then you absolutely SHOULD worry about it right now.

Obviously, this isn't a life-or-death situation. Nobody should have a panic attack over it or let it control their lives.

But within the scope of caring about the band and having this interest in our lives, this is something to get worked up about and worried about not happening if things don't change.
Look at what you more or less just wrote and how you come off as someone coming unglued... Grin

But it isn't a life or death situation AND nobody should have a panic attack over it or or let it control their lives...

You have literally gone mad from this.  You are the one who is worried, you are having a panic attack, it's clearly controlling your life and yet you just told me not to be worried, not have a panic attack, not let it control my life. Smiley

I love message boards for threads like this and posts like yours.  I can tell you are trying to be calm Hey Jude, but in reality you are losing it.  It's funny to watch.  I feel for you.  But I also don't care.  It will come eventually. angel

This music is historically very significant.

This music means a hell of a lot to many people.

Stop being so judgmental and trying to analyze why people want music to be released. For f*cks sake. We are all fans of this band which is why we are on this board.

The cathartic nature of this band's music cannot be overstated. If this music never coming out in the history of any of our lifetimes is an awful idea to people, especially when it seems to have been very close to having come out, it stands to reason that they advocate like hell to get it out there.

Especially since insiders imply that perhaps fans knowing some of this information could be the only hope this set has for release. I don't think the insiders would have made those posts if they didn't think they could possibly be meaningful posts, hoping against hope to have the potential for something to happen positive as an outcome of them posting.

Of course one can always make the statement that there are more important things in the world to deal with, but then again, you could also say that about a family member of yours passing away... well guess what - it's more important that thousands of people passed away in Beirut, so your own personal trauma doesn't matter by comparison. It's a completely terrible analogy to try and force somebody to defend why something is meaningful to them on a personal level. From a musical and historical perspective, it would be absolutely tragic for this to not come out, especially if the reason is as trivial as every indication points this to being. Nobody needs to have a contest to describe why one tragedy is greater than another. Ridiculous.

And anybody who tries a DIY approach to helping overcome the roadblocks that are holding it back should be applauded, not mocked. Geez. That last post is what the facepalm emoji was made for.

To say "it will come eventually" is a lovely thought, but unless there's any evidence that it is factual, it is at this point just wishful thinking, and could very easily go the other way if the indications by insiders have any weight.

Also, now I feel like I have been responding to a troll and it's a sickening feeling.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 08:00:06 PM by CenturyDeprived » Logged
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1003 on: August 06, 2020, 07:13:38 PM »

On the other hand, a sudden decision could be made today for all we know and it will be released this fall.  I'm not going to worry about it.  It's all ready to go and I believe it will come out sooner or later.

You have literally gone mad from this.  You are the one who is worried, you are having a panic attack, it's clearly controlling your life and yet you just told me not to be worried, not have a panic attack, not let it control my life. Smiley

I love message boards for threads like this and posts like yours.  I can tell you are trying to be calm Hey Jude, but in reality you are losing it.  It's funny to watch.  I feel for you.  But I also don't care.  It will come eventually. angel

You don't get it. At all.

Stop kicking people in the balls for trying to help make this stuff happen.

If you're content with your "Sounds of Summer" CD, then start a thread about that.

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
Ram4
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: August 06, 2020, 08:07:04 PM »

Don't worry Century Depraved, I am not a troll or trying to troll you.  I've been counting the years to 2020 to get Sunflower material but I am not despondent about it.  I have just as much of a right to post as anyone else.  HeyJude didn't have to reply to me but he did and his post was so contradicting it made me laugh and I couldn't help myself.  Post all you want about who you assume is holding it up, do your petitions as well.  I have been "worried" about releases by many of my favorite bands for decades and most of the time I could sound like many of you on this thread.  But I've gotten a little older and I don't see the point of worrying about it.  In fact, today I read something from a boutique label called Iconoclassic that was putting out remasters of The Guess Who in the last decade.  Apparently Sony Music pulled their license to release titles and the projects they had on deck including a box set are all canceled.  That means unless they can get a license from Universal ("who are reluctant to license"), that's the end of the line.  Cryptically Iconoclassic said "the days of 11.98/12.98 reissues are done. Many walls have been erected."  That is far more of a dead end than Feel Flows to me.   
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1005 on: August 06, 2020, 08:12:53 PM »

I think what they’re getting at is you might not care but at least have some empathy for those who do

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
bossaroo
Smiley Smile Associate

...let's be friends...

View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: August 06, 2020, 08:26:19 PM »

I also have a hard time believing it's the distributing label, the two members who teased it, the estate of the member whose song titles the set, or the member who seems to need to read from a cue card to record a 15-second "Hi, this is...hope everybody is staying safe" YouTube video. Reasoning and over 50 years of precedent hint at the holdup. Could be wrong - hopefully wrong.

way to squeeze in a jab at Brian, d*ckhead.
Cork On The Ocean
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: August 06, 2020, 08:43:01 PM »

I also have a hard time believing it's the distributing label, the two members who teased it, the estate of the member whose song titles the set, or the member who seems to need to read from a cue card to record a 15-second "Hi, this is...hope everybody is staying safe" YouTube video. Reasoning and over 50 years of precedent hint at the holdup. Could be wrong - hopefully wrong.

It's not meant as a jab. Just reality. It's amazing he's still here, and still going on tour. Despite how shaky it can sometimes be, anytime he comes nearby, I'd buy a ticket and cheer him on. I'm just saying, with his history, struggles, approaching 80, it's obvious he doesn't use social media, make videos, comment on pretty much anything - others do it for him - so I don't see him actively being involved in any drama, or really anything to do with the business side of things. Even when he was young, sober and of sound mind, everything I've read indicates he completely ignored day to day business. That's all it meant. Prick.   
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: August 06, 2020, 09:43:10 PM »

I think what they’re getting at is you might not care but at least have some empathy for those who do

Exactly.

If not for the dedicated acts of "passionate" fans, many great strides in the history of this band would never have happened.

The Wondermints were fanboys, and if it wasn't for that passion that Darian had, BWPS would never have been released, the 2011 reconstructed Smile wouldn't exist. There's no way that anybody can say that a lackadaisical or passive attitude across the board with every fan is actually a *good* thing. It doesn't mean everyone needs to sit around fretting about stuff, but it does mean that the extraordinary actions of some fans can sometimes make a difference.

Just like the extraordinary actions of Mark and Alan with all the recent catalog dumps. And Jon Stebbins. And countless other people who I am unintentionally omitting, who over the years have really busted their butts to make things happen. Behind the scenes, silent heroes. We all owe them an enormous debt of gratitude.

If there's even a chance of fans helping something get released, why mock it? The Wondermints example already proves it's theoretically possible and has happened before with this band. Passionate fandom eventually leading to better catalog releases, thus BBs material treated with the dignity that it deserves.

So yeah, a little empathy towards people who are more passionate about it could go a long way.  Amazing that this even needs to be said, it should be common courtesy between well-meaning fans.

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1009 on: August 06, 2020, 10:59:53 PM »

It's not meant as a jab. Just reality. It's amazing he's still here, and still going on tour. Despite how shaky it can sometimes be, anytime he comes nearby, I'd buy a ticket and cheer him on. I'm just saying, with his history, struggles, approaching 80, it's obvious he doesn't use social media, make videos, comment on pretty much anything - others do it for him - so I don't see him actively being involved in any drama, or really anything to do with the business side of things. Even when he was young, sober and of sound mind, everything I've read indicates he completely ignored day to day business. That's all it meant. Prick.   

In all fairness, the original post didn't come off too nice.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: August 07, 2020, 02:41:11 AM »

Post all you want about who you assume is holding it up, do your petitions as well.  I have been "worried" about releases by many of my favorite bands for decades and most of the time I could sound like many of you on this thread.  But I've gotten a little older and I don't see the point of worrying about it. 

My reasons for "worrying" about it (highlighted in yellow):

I find it amazing reading through this thread that so many people have learned nothing about this band's fatal flaw...which historically is of course themselves. And definitely not all of them. Howie laid it all out for you in big flashing letters, but some people are still stumbling around, confused, wondering if it's Covid-19, or marketing, or the label that's holding this up. Jesus, c'mon people. Look at the f'n history of this band. Read Howie's posts because he knows everything. He can't name names because he's a professional with bridges intact and trying his best to keep them that way. This box could have been released months ago. It could have a solid release date right now. It's ready. We want it. The label wants it. But that can't happen because the circular firing squad is doing their thing ...again. It's often a one or two man circular firing squad BTW. People have written chapters in book's about it. Maybe this will get worked out, it doesn't look great right now. But if you wonder why? Look at the history of the band, the answer is obvious. Finding a way to f*** up a beautiful thing. It's in the DNA of the Beach Boys.

I dropped by to help answer some of the questions re: the project, because there's some confusion as to whether it does exist, if it's coming out, etc.

It definitely DOES exist. It definitely IS completed. It definitely is named FEEL FLOWS.

Both Jardine and Johnston have spoken publicly about it.

Linett, Boyd, and I worked on it for 2 years.
Those two put the whole f ucking thing together.
Hours and hours and hours and hours.

As the official BRI consultant, I was asked my opinion throughout and consulted with brains and heart.
I got the box green-lit by the label.
I saved it from dying on the vine TWICE.

It's incredible.
It forever changes the way The Beach Boys will be viewed as musical entity at the turn of the decade.
It's THAT good. It's THAT important.

It is currently NOT scheduled for release.

Ram4,

This thing nearly "died on the vine" twice. Stebbins says "it doesn't look great right now".

So while we could just sit on our hands and hope for the best, some fans want to be vocal in the hopes that their voices will be heard by whoever is holding this set up. So laugh all you want at people who have supposedly "literally gone mad" for spending probably 30 minutes a day writing on a Beach Boys message board. But perhaps you could understand that HeyJude is passionate about this release because people who he has a lot of respect for shared their worry about the future of this set.

You mentioned that you've "gotten a little older" and thus you "don't see the point of worrying about it." - since you've already had that revelation, perhaps when you get even older you'll realize the pointlessness of wasting your time worrying and posting about how other people post on fan-forums.

And I'll end by quoting Century Deprived, as he perfectly put into words what I and others have been thinking:

If not for the dedicated acts of "passionate" fans, many great strides in the history of this band would never have happened.

The Wondermints were fanboys, and if it wasn't for that passion that Darian had, BWPS would never have been released, the 2011 reconstructed Smile wouldn't exist. There's no way that anybody can say that a lackadaisical or passive attitude across the board with every fan is actually a *good* thing. It doesn't mean everyone needs to sit around fretting about stuff, but it does mean that the extraordinary actions of some fans can sometimes make a difference.

Just like the extraordinary actions of Mark and Alan with all the recent catalog dumps. And Jon Stebbins. And countless other people who I am unintentionally omitting, who over the years have really busted their butts to make things happen. Behind the scenes, silent heroes. We all owe them an enormous debt of gratitude.

If there's even a chance of fans helping something get released, why mock it? The Wondermints example already proves it's theoretically possible and has happened before with this band. Passionate fandom eventually leading to better catalog releases, thus BBs material treated with the dignity that it deserves.

So yeah, a little empathy towards people who are more passionate about it could go a long way.  Amazing that this even needs to be said, it should be common courtesy between well-meaning fans.

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
Awesoman
Smiley Smile Associate

Disagreements? Work 'em out.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1011 on: August 07, 2020, 06:41:54 AM »

Maybe a stupid question. What do we think will be included in the box set that hasn't previously been officially released? What are people most excited about?

No expectations.  I'll welcome whatever odd and/or wonderful "lost" tracks they have to offer.  The Beach Boys are a treasure trove of fascinating unreleased recordings.  I just want this thing to be released. 

And if you don't know where you're going
Any road will take you there
SydBarrett
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: August 07, 2020, 11:19:09 AM »

Real talk, some of you people need to learn that if they release it on digital only, it's not that big of a deal
Vale
Smiley Smile Associate

Drink a little drip drip drip drip drink a little

View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: August 07, 2020, 11:29:34 AM »

Digital or box set... but I need this, I really need it.

The Beach Boys' music and history have marked the most important stages of my life so far.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1014 on: August 07, 2020, 11:38:33 AM »

Real talk, some of you people need to learn that if they release it on digital only, it's not that big of a deal

True, if it comes with the artwork and has liner notes in PDF form and such

guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1015 on: August 07, 2020, 11:56:38 AM »

Beyond my frustrations with the "move along, nothing to see here, nobody knows, etc" mindset that I mentioned here earlier, what amazes me about this box set issue is to see just how many artists have been releasing deluxe box sets in 2020, and how many more are in the pipeline for release in the coming months. And a lot of these are artists who are much more of a niche market and a smaller audience than the Beach Boys.

It's confusing to see an issue of "demand" being mentioned regarding the BB's box set while artists who would sell far, far less sets do not seem to have a problem releasing these sets to their fans. And it's not like these other, more niche deluxe sets are CDR's packed in white window envelopes or something.

Further on that point, as we had cartoons and memes circulating back in early May about people stuck at home "finishing Netflix" and similar jokes about running out of things to do during this mess, what better time would there be when the audience for home entertainment and home media is currently as large as I've ever seen it since the dawn of the internet.

Again, I just don't understand what the resistance is with this one. I cannot understand why the fans should need to convince someone or something within the band that fans will indeed spend money to buy this set if it's released. Absurd.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 11:57:27 AM by guitarfool2002 » Logged

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
SydBarrett
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: August 07, 2020, 12:36:02 PM »

Beyond my frustrations with the "move along, nothing to see here, nobody knows, etc" mindset that I mentioned here earlier, what amazes me about this box set issue is to see just how many artists have been releasing deluxe box sets in 2020, and how many more are in the pipeline for release in the coming months. And a lot of these are artists who are much more of a niche market and a smaller audience than the Beach Boys.

It's confusing to see an issue of "demand" being mentioned regarding the BB's box set while artists who would sell far, far less sets do not seem to have a problem releasing these sets to their fans. And it's not like these other, more niche deluxe sets are CDR's packed in white window envelopes or something.

Further on that point, as we had cartoons and memes circulating back in early May about people stuck at home "finishing Netflix" and similar jokes about running out of things to do during this mess, what better time would there be when the audience for home entertainment and home media is currently as large as I've ever seen it since the dawn of the internet.

Again, I just don't understand what the resistance is with this one. I cannot understand why the fans should need to convince someone or something within the band that fans will indeed spend money to buy this set if it's released. Absurd.

Maybe being too demanding isn't the solution here
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1017 on: August 07, 2020, 01:10:33 PM »

I dunno, if someone involved with the set is basically pleading with us to make our voices heard, I don't think it's too demanding. Now, if it was just cancelled/shelved without that, it'd be different

guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1018 on: August 07, 2020, 01:18:48 PM »

I don't think it's demanding when fans are telling the corporation they'd buy their product, and would do so enthusiastically. That's what I really cannot understand, most companies spend most of their energy and resources trying to convince people to buy their products, and here is a case where from most indications someone either in the band or within BRI as a corporation is stonewalling the release of this product. And there's not even a word uttered as to even a release date.

Stripping away that this is the Beach Boys for a second, does that make any sense in terms of Business 101, supply and demand?

And also, the set is completed and sitting on a shelf. It's not like a fantasy project fans are saying they'd like to see...this is a product which is 2+ years in the making, completed, and is being held back.

Ridiculous to not even hear a word about it.

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1019 on: August 07, 2020, 01:56:52 PM »

This is unfortunately not the mic-drop comment you may think it is.

This whole thing is NOT about simply salvaging a *physical* release of the set.

There are already like a dozen posts that explain IN DETAIL why we're not going to necessarily get anywhere near *all* of the material if they are forced to barf out a last-minute digital drop. The "delayed but not technically canceled" aspect of this is both one of the problems (in that a result might be a small digital drop of only the material required to protect copyrights), but also one of the reasons we're hear advocating for it, because it's still viable.

Sure, a nice lavish boxed set would be a nice thing, worthy of the material and the band. It would be what fans and the band deserve. But it's really not the issue holding things up.

To be more explicitly clear (for the millionth time), the current delays ARE NOT due to issues with the cost of doing a physical boxed set. Indeed, several have already specifically mentioned that THE LABEL WANTS THIS OUT.

The current issues holding things up have NOTHING to do with physical vs. digital release.

I'm trying to not to be too crusty about all of this, but I don't know if some of these people bursting into the conversation for the first time trying to minimize the situation are just *not* reading all of the previous posts in the thread, or are choosing to ignore them.

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1020 on: August 07, 2020, 02:00:31 PM »

What demands? All that's being asked is for fans to voice that they want the set, and for the band to listen and release it. Release a *finished, ready to go* boxed set.

Do you really think someone working on the set would post about the situation because what's needed is for all of us to sit on our hands and just wait and hope?

What kind of fanbase do the BBs have? How does the discussion turn from advocating for the band to release a finished product we all want, to deriding fans for even wanting it or asking for it?

mtaber
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: August 07, 2020, 02:45:04 PM »

I guess the dysfunction of The Beach Boys is reflected in the dysfunction of their fans...
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1022 on: August 07, 2020, 03:10:35 PM »

I guess the dysfunction of The Beach Boys is reflected in the dysfunction of their fans...

Most definitely. At the end of the day, though, we all need to remember that we all are indeed *fans*

rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: August 07, 2020, 03:49:05 PM »

It's actually really incredible how diverse The Beach Boys were/are - from brothers, cousins, friends, to a future country star filling in Brian's shoes for a while, African Americans joining the band. And any group that has such a diverse set of people is inevitably going to have dysfunction.

And you're right, it is mirrored well in the fanbase. However at the end of the day the band comes together for the music, as do the fans. The music is the glue that keeps holding us all together. There are huge rifts in the band, huge rifts in the fanbase, but all of us (from Mike Love to OSD) get lost in the harmonies of 'Wouldn't It Be Nice' or 'Good Vibrations' and it always puts a smile on our faces.

I'm really hoping that whatever problem is holding up this set is resolved. 2020 has been such a freaking awful year...the pandemic, the economic downturn, the racial tension, that horrific bomb that went off in Beirut the other day. Please bring a ray of much needed sunlight into this darkened year...

What group would be better than The Beach Boys to release a major set this year? Think about all the people these guys have worked with: from EDM artists to a peace prize winning folk artist, from rap artists to a slew of country artists. This band is so diverse, so welcoming, their music is healing (as was said earlier) and it brings warmth to the cold. What a perfect group to help bring some happiness to a world that desperately needs some right now.

While there is so much human dysfunction in the band, the one thing these guys were able to do stunningly well is come together to create heavenly sounds out purely out of voices and some instruments. They used their creative power to come up with touching lyrics, complex chords, and gorgeous melodies. They overcame their differences to put out release after release, and hopefully they can do it once again in 2020. There are some people out there who could probably use a dose of this incredible music.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 03:50:17 PM by rab2591 » Logged

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: August 07, 2020, 03:51:52 PM »

Plus, what happened to the new version of "add some music to your day" that was going to be a collaboration between the children of the bandmates as well as contributions by the bandmates themselves?

There's no way that that wouldn't have been some sort of a tie in with the set.

Something is really weird with this whole picture. They were way too close and too far along for this to all go to nothing and be squandered.
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 ... 171 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx