gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680781 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 23, 2024, 08:30:10 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: new Al shirt + my old shirts + other junk!  (Read 1725 times)
dellydel
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: November 06, 2019, 06:08:12 AM »

Hi all!

Some of you have bought shirts from me before (thanks!) so I wanted to share a new one I've been wanting to make since I saw Al at the Iridium in NYC.

I always wanted an orange "keep it clean with al jardine" cartoony shirt to match his orangey hair so I made one!

Available in other colors too. You can get it at this link as well as a bunch of other stuff!  (Society6 often has 20% off + free shipping sale.... in fact, there's one going on right now until midnight.  But it seems every week they have a sale)

https://society6.com/product/keep-it-clean2373480_t-shirt?sku=s6-11773543p15a4v75a5v20a11v49

On a related note, Society6 has been pulling a bunch of art down because of copyright infringement.  Star Trek stuff, Beatles stuff, Elvis stuff.

Weirdly the only Beach Boys one that got removed was the 1990s version of At The Beach with the Boys, maybe because of the Baywatch connection?  I dunno.

That one has been added back up, but still, I don't know if this stuff will be available forever...

Anyhoo, since X-mas is coming  Grin  I thought I'd remind you guys of all the other BBs designs and weird stuff you can get!  If I were a shameless self promoter I would say, doesn't your best beach boy buddy deserve an Al Jardine mug this Christmas?    Razz

Thanks for reading, hope some of you find something to like!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx