gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680740 Posts in 27613 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 18, 2024, 09:24:03 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Did I strike gold?  (Read 2097 times)
sidewinder572
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: August 22, 2006, 11:02:57 AM »

After an extensive search online I think I may have found the ultimate SMiLE boot. I'm talking about the 3 LP ST9002 one. Complete with poster, session worksheets and above all else a beautiful replica of the booklet. The whole package cost me about $50.00.

Did I get a good deal? What are your opinions? I'm loving it.
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 01:01:10 PM »

I bought it for €25,- about 5-6 years ago... (about $32), without the booklet (at the time as far as I know it wasn't released with the replica-booklet, but I got that one recently as well).

As it's (both 3lp and replica-booklet) getting harder and harder to find I'd say: Yes! More than worth it!

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
MBE
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2006, 08:34:52 PM »

Great boot that is about the right price. Some would charge way more as boot values are subjective.
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 04:47:52 AM »

Is this the colour vinyl release that's the same as the VigoTone 2CD set?

I've had that a while, never played cos I don't have a deck, and suspect I might have stumbled across it in a place called Newcastle, UK, where last I heard one or two copies still resided, if anyone's looking...

“We live in divisive times.”
Dan Lega
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 07:42:11 AM »

I must have payed about the same price when it first came out -- and as far as I remember mine did not have a replica booklet in it!  Looks like a great deal to me.

Love and merci,   Dan Lega
sidewinder572
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2006, 07:46:55 AM »

yeah it's the colored vinyl.
Rerun
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2006, 08:04:44 AM »

If you're loving it, then it sounds like its worth the money spent.

"Today, in our increasingly secular world, loving one another doesn't just mean "loving."  It means being forced to accept as normal those behaviors and lifestyles that are absolutely abnormal.  It's not enough to live and let live.  You must chant their mantra as well; you must repent, renounce your own values, and pronounce those of the radical left as superior and adopt them."
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx