gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 06:51:53 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Get Well Brian  (Read 9616 times)
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2019, 04:17:15 PM »

There must be another reason for Brian's bandage...right?

Possibly.

For a little background info, I want to point you to this article about Dan Patrick (sports radio personality in the US) where he discusses light chemo to treat his chronic joint pain. https://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-dan-patrick-illness-health-20190503-story.html

Hope that's what it is (being for the pain) . I got taken back a bit when I noticed that
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 04:18:18 PM by ♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇 » Logged

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Debbie KL
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2019, 04:40:30 PM »

I just reviewed this thread and was happy to see Jean Sievers finally getting the accolades she deserves. She has worked above and beyond for so many years now for Brian, his family and his fans.  Brian has the best support team imaginable.
MyDrKnowsItKeepsMeCalm
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2019, 02:15:51 PM »

I just reviewed this thread and was happy to see Jean Sievers finally getting the accolades she deserves. She has worked above and beyond for so many years now for Brian, his family and his fans.  Brian has the best support team imaginable.
Great to hear. God bless them.

Love the photos!

c-man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2019, 07:56:25 AM »

I think he looks great here, for a 77 year old guy that's been through the ringer. There's a certain look in his eyes that I haven't seen in a while - almost a twinkle. Nice to see.
RONDEMON
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2019, 05:17:07 PM »

I chatted with Jean to coordinate an interview with Brian once, and she was super easy to work with and gave me 2 VIP passes for backstage. She must be one of the most patient people on earth with how much she has to take care of as Brian's press person.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 05:18:59 PM by RONDEMON » Logged
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx