gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680771 Posts in 27615 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 23, 2024, 11:52:23 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: LONG PROMISED ROAD + 9 CDs for $37  (Read 1476 times)
adamghost
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: June 27, 2019, 02:10:12 AM »

LONG PROMISED ROAD: SONGS OF DENNIS AND CARL WILSON is a live album I did with my band, including Evie Sands and Alan Boyd, back in 2005. It's temporarily back in print as a specialty item, but is going on amazon for $40 currently. You can see a clip of "River Song" here: https://youtu.be/Pz3B5tLyRw8

I've also done many albums as an original singer/songwriter that have gotten some praise. The music covers power pop, soul, punk, roots, and even later exotica. You can sample some of it on youtube or hear it in the background of my YouTube show ADAM WALKS AROUND https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn6NZhzPVT0

As part of transferring my life to Asia, I am making a limited offer to folks in the Beach Boys community: all of my last 9 albums (10 CDs in all, since one is a double) including LONG PROMISED ROAD, for $37 including postage. So it's less than on amazon AND you get 8 albums of original music thrown in - most of which is not currently on Spotify or iTunes.

I have, roughly, 20 of these packages. When they're gone, they're gone.

This is open to domestic U.S. only, however if you are overseas I'm open to honoring this deal if we add in extra for the international postage.

If you are interested, send me a PM here and I will tell you how to order.

Thanks all!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx