gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 09:55:19 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Something Funny Goin' On  (Read 1545 times)
GoogaMooga
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: May 09, 2019, 02:14:47 PM »

David Marks' album from 2003, "Something Funny Goin' On" - why is this never seen second hand? Amazon doesn't have it, neither does Discogs. If Discogs doesn't have it, it is scarce, perhaps impossible to find. Has anyone seen it for sale lately? Know anything about the size of the press run? It's an indie label release., Reverse Falcon.

37!ws
Smiley Smile Associate

All baggudo at my man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 02:55:54 PM »

Never see it second-hand?? Maybe it's so good that nobody wants to part with it.... ?

Check out my podcasts: Tune X Podcast (tunex.fab4it.com) and Autobiography of a Schnook (SchnookPodcast.com); there are worse things you can do!
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2019, 06:24:54 AM »

Any sort of "indie" album released 16 years ago that has probably been out of print for years, and probably was not manufactured in huge numbers to begin with, is likely not going to be easy to track down.

I don't know the deal with this album; if Dave owns the rights to it, then it certainly couldn't hurt to sell a digital download of it or something.

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx