gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680864 Posts in 27617 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 30, 2024, 02:10:16 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brian article  (Read 24642 times)
petsite
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 01, 2006, 11:16:11 PM »

The UNCUT interview sources were people with a BIG axe to grind against Melinda. They went out of their way at the time to make her look bad.  I remember other people at the time calling Brian's adoptive daughter Daria "Melinda's divorce insurance". People were really rough on her.

Here is a fact about that article that always suprised me. Part of that article appeared two years before in Melody Maker magazine and the author was making note of the positive changes in Brian's life due to Melinda.

Guess you gotta find some way to recycle old work into new.

Also, Brian is a big kid at heart even at 64. He needs someone who is stern with him or nothing would ever get done. And Brian NEEDS to be pushed to do things.  If Brian does not have a "goal" to work towards, he falls back into depression. Too much time on his hands. I think one reason Brian really started to sprial down after Landy left in 1977 was that the BB really didn't want the works Brian was composing (Love You, Adult Child) so he really has nothing to do. Just mess around.

Look at Brian after Landy was forced out in 1992. By 1994 Brian had gained back ALOT of weight, was smoking again but though not as bad as before (no drugs but some drinking). Even though he was working with Van and Andy (along with Don Was), since no real "goal" was out there, he just kinda got lazy again. And his depression returned.

After he married Melinda, she was given his conservatorship and she got him to a new team of doctors (better than the ones after Landy left) and generally helped him lose weight, stop smoking and become more active. And it was all for the good.

Bob F.

Bob
« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 11:32:21 PM by petsite » Logged
Dancing Bear
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2006, 01:24:13 AM »

Because I was told in confidence, as I'm sure the unnamed sources in Peter's book did the same.

Fair enough.

I guess we'll have to wait some years for the juicy bits.

I'm fat as a cow oh how'd I ever get this way!
MBE
« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2006, 01:34:19 AM »

I think all that needs to be said is that Brian the artist, and Brian the man may not be given the same level of care. If someone 64 years old wants to, they should be allowed to retire. Brian's gift is what makes him stand out, but all the "help" he's had since 1975 seems to have been more focused on jump starting his career. Brian's mental health and drug problem of course needed treatment but why does Brian being healthy mean he has to do anything musically other then what he truly desires to do. If nothing is what he wants to do, he's allowed. He should make any career decisions himself.
Glenn Greenberg
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2006, 09:31:15 AM »

Please delete.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2006, 09:40:25 AM by Glenn Greenberg » Logged

Glenn
endofposts
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 02, 2006, 02:52:34 PM »

You have some good points, Bob, but I don't agree that Brian's work on "Love You" and "Adult Child" were totally unappreciated.   Carl was a big reason, maybe the only reason, those works were completed.  He's the producer that finished them up, particularly in the case of "Love You."  All the guys put forth an effort on those projects.  It was the record company that had more of a problem with them, failing to promote "Love You" as the final record in a contract, and never releasing "Adult Child."  And really, while I happen to enjoy "Love You," as well as other fans do, I'm not sure it was exactly commercial.  "Adult Child" is downright embarrassing in spots, and never released.  I don't blame the band for any of that.

As for Brian's work with Don Was and Andy Paley, it wasn't just busy work (and Van's certainly wasn't, it's just a Van Dyke album, not a Brian album).  In that case, the band did have a problem with it, or at least Carl did.  That's in PAC's book, and I've read that elsewhere.  Brian also could have released the Paley work as a solo, but things apparently prevented that from happening, not entirely to do with the Boys.  I'm not as crazy about that music as some fans are, but Brian seemed to have enjoyed his time working with Andy.  It was something he wanted to do.  Yet Andy was sort of forced out of the picture, to be replaced by people that are more commercial, such as Joe Thomas.  I think anyone who wants Brian to have a major label solo career is forced to choose between letting him do what he wants and what the music industry wants.  It's never made sense to me that so many labels have wanted to sign Brian as part of a Beach Boys deal, or as a solo, then they're invariably unhappy with what the real Brian Wilson wants to do.  It's like they want to force a style on him, even if the songs are written by other people, just so they can say they brought back Brian Wilson.  What's the point, if it's faux Brian Wilson?  That's not a goal anyone should be pushing Brian towards.

The UNCUT interview sources were people with a BIG axe to grind against Melinda. They went out of their way at the time to make her look bad.  I remember other people at the time calling Brian's adoptive daughter Daria "Melinda's divorce insurance". People were really rough on her.

Here is a fact about that article that always suprised me. Part of that article appeared two years before in Melody Maker magazine and the author was making note of the positive changes in Brian's life due to Melinda.

Guess you gotta find some way to recycle old work into new.

Also, Brian is a big kid at heart even at 64. He needs someone who is stern with him or nothing would ever get done. And Brian NEEDS to be pushed to do things.  If Brian does not have a "goal" to work towards, he falls back into depression. Too much time on his hands. I think one reason Brian really started to sprial down after Landy left in 1977 was that the BB really didn't want the works Brian was composing (Love You, Adult Child) so he really has nothing to do. Just mess around.

Look at Brian after Landy was forced out in 1992. By 1994 Brian had gained back ALOT of weight, was smoking again but though not as bad as before (no drugs but some drinking). Even though he was working with Van and Andy (along with Don Was), since no real "goal" was out there, he just kinda got lazy again. And his depression returned.

After he married Melinda, she was given his conservatorship and she got him to a new team of doctors (better than the ones after Landy left) and generally helped him lose weight, stop smoking and become more active. And it was all for the good.

Bob F.

Bob
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: September 02, 2006, 03:25:21 PM »

In a Rolling Stone article to promote Imagination, Brian himself mentioned that Melinda didn't want the Paley sessions to be released. Why, i dunno. Anyway, I still have the article, and as soon as I can locate it (I'm in the process of moving), I'll post the exact quote.

In any case, Paley got himself in trouble for rightfully trying to get his fair share of the credit, much like Usher did with Landy.

Mike is very critical of Melinda Wilson, and I know a lot of people think that is just sour grapes. I dunno about that, but I personally feel that Mike genuinely cares about Brian, in his own way, and I'd imagine he'd be affected by the way he's promoted (read:skewered) by Brian's people.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2006, 03:52:43 PM by The Legendary Billy C » Logged

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
SMiLEY
Smiley Smile Associate

Columnated Ruins Domino

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 02, 2006, 04:20:30 PM »

I don't get how Melinda, et al have 'skewered' Brian's career. Melinda does have a hard-nosed business sense, something we all tend to admire when it's a male with that trait. She has rubbed industry people the wrong way, I've talked to some of them. But, it's always geared toward getting Brian the best deal. The Uncut article is a farce.

Brian likes putting distance between himself and the business end of things. It's quite possible he was responsible for getting Landy all too involved in the business and creative side of his career. He sets it up this way and then turns around and makes statements that make it look like he's unhappy about it.

Look! Listen! Vibrate! SMiLE!
Daniel S.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 02, 2006, 05:04:54 PM »

I don't get how Melinda, et al have 'skewered' Brian's career.

I think he's talking about Melinda skewering MIKE LOVE.

Also, I can understand how Mike Love could resent Melinda and David Leaf considering they made that documentary that bashed him personally as well as the other Beach Boys, and part of their marketing campaign of Brian consists of talking about how untalented the other Beach Boys are. It kind of reminds me of Yoko Ono saying John Lennon was everything and other Beatles were nothing. Also, Melinda and David Leaf were not around in the 60's so how the f*** would they know what was going on with Brian and the rest of the guys or what the circumstances were when the albums were recorded. Melinda and David Leaf are outsiders in every sense of the word and maybe should stay in their element.  Grin

Let us all stay teenage gamblers listening to the radio.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: September 02, 2006, 05:21:38 PM »

Very well put. I could only imagine if Dennis were alive...

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Amy B.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 02, 2006, 08:29:19 PM »

I don't get how Melinda, et al have 'skewered' Brian's career.

I think he's talking about Melinda skewering MIKE LOVE.

Also, I can understand how Mike Love could resent Melinda and David Leaf considering they made that documentary that bashed him personally as well as the other Beach Boys, and part of their marketing campaign of Brian consists of talking about how untalented the other Beach Boys are. It kind of reminds me of Yoko Ono saying John Lennon was everything and other Beatles were nothing. Also, Melinda and David Leaf were not around in the 60's so how the foda would they know what was going on with Brian and the rest of the guys or what the circumstances were when the albums were recorded. Melinda and David Leaf are outsiders in every sense of the word and maybe should stay in their element.  Grin

But when, specifically, did Melinda (or even David Leaf) talk about how untalented the other BBs were? And how would Mike know what is going on with Brian and his management when he's not around Brian now? Mike has been bashing Melinda since before the Smile documentary, has he not? And also, given that Melinda is indeed an outsider from the BBs, you can't really blame her for going along with DL's vision on Beautiful Dreamer-- I mean, given that she really doesn't know what happened with Smile any more than we do.
Daniel S.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 02, 2006, 08:52:19 PM »

And also, given that Melinda is indeed an outsider from the BBs, you can't really blame her for going along with DL's vision on Beautiful Dreamer-- I mean, given that she really doesn't know what happened with Smile any more than we do.

Huh

We can't blame her for contirbuting to a documentary that is very negative towards the Beach Boys? What are you saying, that she doesn't know what she's doing? She's Brian's manager and guardian for crying out loud. Everything pretty much goes through her hands.

Let us all stay teenage gamblers listening to the radio.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: September 02, 2006, 09:44:36 PM »

Has Joe Thomas ever commented publicly? I'd be interested in what he'd have to say...

Amy B.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 03, 2006, 06:24:02 AM »

And also, given that Melinda is indeed an outsider from the BBs, you can't really blame her for going along with DL's vision on Beautiful Dreamer-- I mean, given that she really doesn't know what happened with Smile any more than we do.

Huh

We can't blame her for contirbuting to a documentary that is very negative towards the Beach Boys? What are you saying, that she doesn't know what she's doing? She's Brian's manager and guardian for crying out loud. Everything pretty much goes through her hands.

I was trying to make a point. You can't say she doesn't know anything about the story and then blame her for supporting a certain point of view. I mean, if she doesn't know anything about the story and she's a complete outsider, then she may well think that the BBs are largely to blame for the downfall of Smile. After all, the dominant point of view she's heard is Brian's.  AND she knows that Mike made that awful TV movie that made Brian look at lot worse than BD made the BBs look. Besides, I don't even see BD as being THAT negative toward the BBs. The reason it doesn't include their viewpoint is because they refused to talk on it, and one of the people (David Anderle?) says something like, "You can't blame the BBs for being dismayed about the music if you put yourself in their place." Even Marilyn said negative things about the BBs in "I Just Wasn't Made for These Times"-- (i.e.-- "They really tore Brian down.") And she was there! But she doesn't get the flak that Melinda does. All I'm saying is that I believe that both of Brian's wives want(ed) what is best for him. Melinda is trying to shore up Brian's legacy. To do it, she's supporting the idea that he was the genius in the BBs and can also stand on his own, right or wrong. Maybe she does it at the expense of the BBs by supporting a documentary, but has she ever directly criticized the Beach Boys?
Ron
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 03, 2006, 02:45:43 PM »

I didn't read all 9 pages, but did anybody think him saying this was very interesting?

Q. How do you feel about being called a creative genius?

"I'm proud to be called that. I'm very proud. I don't feel pressure at all to live up to that." - BW

He's got such a funny way with words, hard to put a finger on it.  It's like somebody saying

"Hi, How was your day?"

and me saying

"It was great.  I didn't stop my car on the side of the road down by the truck stop and contemplate suicide; that never happened today"
Ron
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 03, 2006, 02:58:01 PM »

Just a few comments about some of the general comments in this thread:

1. Maybe they're 'making' Brian work, but if he 100% didn't want to work, he wouldn't work.  Every married man alive does things for his wife that he doesn't really want to do, because she wants him to.  This is life; there's not necessarily anything wrong with it, it's just how things are and it's how our society is built up.  LOL.  Part of marriage is sacrifice and one way he sacrifices for Melinda is he  probably does some things he doesn't want to do.  He's legally been declared mentally incompetant to run his own life.  Think about that for a minute.  THANK GOD he has somebody that makes him do something, he'd likely be dead by now if he was allowed to just sit around the house.

2.  I hear spirit and love in his music, there would be no spirit or love to his music if he was 100% against doing it.  The Christmas album is a great example of that.  Every song (in my opinion) is sang about as passionately as Brian can get anymore.

3.  His teeth have looked like that for a couple years now.  Remember all the pictures last year of him with the palm trees and the yellow shirt on?  I saw him on television performing last year, he had really white teeth.  The picture is most definately photoshopped, because every digital picture is photoshopped; how hard is it to brighten the pic up a little bit or change the contrast a bit when you're prepping the picture for print?  They have to resize it, one click of a button his teeth get whiter.  As for the thinning or whatever, I doubt they cut and paste anything, they may have just altered the dimensions of the pic slightly to make it a little thinner.  Easy enough.

4.  If you've ever been around someone who's severely depressed then of course you know that they often make the world a lot darker than it is in a subconcious effort to reach out for love and attention.  Brian's had a hard life, he's had severe mental issues that plague him to this day; of course he's often going to say negative things, it's a hard habit to overcome.  When you tell an interviewer something negative sometimes it's an attempt to grasp at love and attention anyway you can, I did that myself for years when I was younger, I eventually learned it doesn't work and doesn't help.   
Ron
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: September 03, 2006, 03:09:08 PM »

Because I was told in confidence, as I'm sure the unnamed sources in Peter's book did the same.

Fair enough.

There will be no juicy bits; just negative speculation by generally negative people who don't believe anything is as it seems; after all the sky is really just an illusion caused by the atmosphere; There is no god; Santa is a fat man in a red suit at the mall, and the easter bunny was made up by Hallmark. 
Ron
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 03, 2006, 03:13:09 PM »

Yes; because Dennis, long dead, is the savior and perfect in every way.  If he were still alive, Brian would be out of the control of the evil dictator Melinda, and his mental problems would probably be miraculously cured as well.  Remember folks, this is the same Dennis who did such a great job protecting and helping Brian in the early 80's one of them ended up dead and the other in the worst shape of his life.  If only Dennis were here. 
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: September 03, 2006, 03:58:27 PM »

Yes; because Dennis, long dead, is the savior and perfect in every way.  If he were still alive, Brian would be out of the control of the evil dictator Melinda, and his mental problems would probably be miraculously cured as well.  Remember folks, this is the same Dennis who did such a great job protecting and helping Brian in the early 80's one of them ended up dead and the other in the worst shape of his life.  If only Dennis were here. 

Whoah...back up a minute. I was referring to wondering how Brian & Dennis's relation would be. Dennis would have had to eventually clean up anyway,right? If he were alive today, he'd had to have cleaned up, because he would've died within 5-10 years anyway at the way he was going. I just wonder how Dennis would've fit into Brian's life now.

Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

"Too dumb for New York City, too ugly for L.A."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: September 03, 2006, 04:22:21 PM »

I just wonder how Dennis would've fit into Brian's life now.

I guess the same way Carl did in the 90s. Although maybe a little closer, I don't know...

a diseased bunch of mo'fos if there ever was one… their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons.

- Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

PRO SHOT BEACH BOYS CONCERTS - LIST

To sum it up, they blew it, they blew it consistently, they continue to blow it, it is tragic and this pathological problem caused The Beach Boys' greatest music to be so underrated by the general public.

- Jack Rieley
SMiLEY
Smiley Smile Associate

Columnated Ruins Domino

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 03, 2006, 05:54:56 PM »

1. Maybe they're 'making' Brian work, but if he 100% didn't want to work, he wouldn't work.  Every married man alive does things for his wife that he doesn't really want to do, because she wants him to.  This is life; there's not necessarily anything wrong with it, it's just how things are and it's how our society is built up.  LOL.  Part of marriage is sacrifice and one way he sacrifices for Melinda is he  probably does some things he doesn't want to do.  He's legally been declared mentally incompetant to run his own life.  Think about that for a minute.  THANK GOD he has somebody that makes him do something, he'd likely be dead by now if he was allowed to just sit around the house.

2.  I hear spirit and love in his music, there would be no spirit or love to his music if he was 100% against doing it.  The Christmas album is a great example of that.  Every song (in my opinion) is sang about as passionately as Brian can get anymore.

3.  His teeth have looked like that for a couple years now.  Remember all the pictures last year of him with the palm trees and the yellow shirt on?  I saw him on television performing last year, he had really white teeth.  The picture is most definately photoshopped, because every digital picture is photoshopped; how hard is it to brighten the pic up a little bit or change the contrast a bit when you're prepping the picture for print?  They have to resize it, one click of a button his teeth get whiter.  As for the thinning or whatever, I doubt they cut and paste anything, they may have just altered the dimensions of the pic slightly to make it a little thinner.  Easy enough.

4.  If you've ever been around someone who's severely depressed then of course you know that they often make the world a lot darker than it is in a subconcious effort to reach out for love and attention.  Brian's had a hard life, he's had severe mental issues that plague him to this day; of course he's often going to say negative things, it's a hard habit to overcome.  When you tell an interviewer something negative sometimes it's an attempt to grasp at love and attention anyway you can, I did that myself for years when I was younger, I eventually learned it doesn't work and doesn't help.   

Great post!

I'd like to add that Brian got new teeth after the recording of Smile, but before the tour. Those are just brand new pearly white teeth, photoshop or no.

Look! Listen! Vibrate! SMiLE!
MBE
« Reply #95 on: September 05, 2006, 10:27:06 PM »

Fair enough.

There will be no juicy bits; just negative speculation by generally negative people who don't believe anything is as it seems; after all the sky is really just an illusion caused by the atmosphere; There is no god; Santa is a fat man in a red suit at the mall, and the easter bunny was made up by Hallmark. 
Again read Brian's own words or watch his interviews. Then make up your own mind. You know I have said this before but Brian owes the public nothing and himself everything. He should not be forced to do one damn thing. As long as he isn't doing drugs or being destructive people should leave him alone to do what he wants. If that means nothing so be it.
Roger Ryan
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 06, 2006, 07:44:05 AM »

As SMiLEY said, Brian had all his teeth capped and/or crowned shortly after the recording of "SMILE", but before the 2004 U.S. "SMiLE" tour (somewhere around June or July, 2004?). Brian himself said that "they did every tooth in my head". In addition to improving his appearance, the new teeth have obviously given Brian more confidence in speaking and better enunciation in his singing voice. One can also determine when the various interviews were done for "Beautiful Dreamer" by noting whether Brian has his new teeth or not!

Also, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Melinda no longer has conservatorship over Brian. It was determined about six or seven years ago that Brian was mentally competent enough to handle his own affairs. That doesn't change the fact that he defers to Melinda in business or creative matters, but he doesn't legally have to.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 07:46:09 AM by Roger Ryan » Logged
JRauch
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 06, 2006, 10:12:49 AM »

"they did every tooth in my head"
Huh Does he have MORE?

Dance as if no one's looking. Wrestle things out to bring moment to your own sense of discovery, and make the world a better place. This is no time for whiners.  –  Van Dyke Parks
buddhahat
Smiley Smile Associate

Hi, my name's Doug. Would you like to dance?

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 06, 2006, 03:19:15 PM »

Great post. Reading this thread, I was beginning to doubt that Melinda is still Brian's wife. The way the relationship is discussed here it seems to be  purely an exploitative business relationship. Surely she cares for him and pushes him because it's what's best for Brian? My partner does the same for me and I often moan like crazy about it. This may be a naiive perspective, but we don't have video cameras installed in Brian's home so can't rule out the possibility that he is actually happily married.

I like the posts that imply some deep, dark secret about Melinda and David Leaf's relationship with Brian. It's funny because, as there is no actual information, I end up thinking the worst!! Maybe if somebody backed up these vague and abstract accusations with some facts (or even allegations) I might be able to form my own conclusions instead of hanging on their every post to see if the implied scandal actually materialises.

I appreciate that some on this board have access to sources closer to Brian, and that they may have a responsibility to keep this information secret. What is the point of alluding to this top secret info then? It's worthless to the average poster like me, and surely you're compromising the integrity of your sources? The only purpose it serves is to fuel the rumour mill imo.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 03:22:33 PM by buddhahat » Logged

Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes ......
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 06, 2006, 03:36:36 PM »

I appreciate that some on this board have access to sources closer to Brian, and that they may have a responsibility to keep this information secret. What is the point of alluding to this top secret info then? It's worthless to the average poster like me, and surely you're compromising the integrity of your sources? The only purpose it serves is to fuel the rumour mill imo.

Excellent paragraph. But here's the value I see in those posts--and it is something I've discussed before. Some people just like to make sure everyone knows how much they know. "Look, I'm an insider...I could sure tell you stories...I WON'T, but I could. Glory be unto me." That's the vibe some people give off, anyway. The same sort of vibe comes up whenever discussion of boots, newbies or anything else comes up.

TO BE CLEAR, I am not talking about anyone specifically at this point--I have no intention of going back and figuring out who, specifically, may have made vague references, or what those references might be, or whether I (or any other fan) could back them up. The point of my post is just to say sometimes there is a reason for people to make those sorts of posts described above, and I think it's a bit sad.

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx