gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 06:04:07 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Your favourite movie clips on YouTube  (Read 46522 times)
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2020, 12:04:23 PM »

Riveting dance scene in "I Love Lucy", the best dance. Lucy's at her best & coolest. 3D She didn't skip beats, she went in to stage with cool cheeky attitude, chewing gum to boot. Seeing it, I start reckoning it's billion times better than "Mask" dance/singing. Desi's got jolly nice singing voice/good dancer. But, Lucy's got what it takes here 3D:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sQZ6vOQYdcs

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
NOLA BB Fan
Smiley Smile Associate

"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2020, 08:43:05 AM »

Sweet!
Thought I had seen all of the older I Love Lucy shows but must have missed this one.
Thanks!

"No White Flags." - Team Gleason

"(Brian) got into this really touching music with songs like 'In My Room', and 'Good Vibrations' was amazing. The melodies are so beautiful, almost perfect. I began to realize he was one of the most gifted writers of our generation." - Paul Simon

"The best thing you can be 'like' in music is yourself." Dr. John
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2020, 04:25:05 PM »

Bet back in day you could easily repeat Lucy's moves. 3D You did tell that you used to be dancer, IIRC you danced various styles.

Here's really cool dance that Lucy did, it looks really modern, everybody says it in youtube, I agree, & everybody says it's the best version of the song:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2HrVZiPg6-8

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
hodad
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2020, 05:29:14 PM »

Jedi Duel Jedi Duel Jedi Duel

You don't need to be stoned to appreciate the beauty of Lucy's moves, but from direct experience the experience is enhanced. She really was a genius despite her deterioration of skills in her later years. Wow!
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2020, 01:25:35 PM »

Funny clip with Lucy, Ethel, Fred, they ruined Desi's "singing with guitar" footage by adding their cowboy clips & kid footage. Result - mishmash, moving-speaking-singing backwards, singing as Chipmunks, really cool given it's 1950s:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o8qLf4tIeyo

NOLA BB Fan
Smiley Smile Associate

"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2020, 09:11:49 AM »

Another very funny one. Thanks.
I wouldn’t call myself a dancer. In my group I was a singer and occasional musician. I might have to do a bit of choreography as part of the song. In a handful of times over the 20 years I did have to actually dance. The dancers in the group spent a lot more hours every week rehearsing together, plus some took extra classes (mainly ballet).

"No White Flags." - Team Gleason

"(Brian) got into this really touching music with songs like 'In My Room', and 'Good Vibrations' was amazing. The melodies are so beautiful, almost perfect. I began to realize he was one of the most gifted writers of our generation." - Paul Simon

"The best thing you can be 'like' in music is yourself." Dr. John
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 28, 2020, 05:32:22 PM »

Gotcha.

Check the next funny scene: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xle3I-5nfpI

gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx