gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 03:20:31 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wata the f***?  (Read 2875 times)
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« on: December 29, 2018, 05:24:30 PM »

So where on gawd's green earth did the top Lp's and singles things go?  Can't be 'cause Wata was associated with them.  Other Wata stuff still floats.  Ever since that 'crap on a stick' 'new' Rocky poop-fest not to mention our 'best day ever' celebration threads started...this site has really started to successfully search for the drain.  Come on boys ... we can do better than THIS.  Pet sounds stops making 'noise?  That's one thing.  But this site?  Craig?  Billy?  Let's get back in the groove.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 05:27:30 PM by Lee Marshall » Logged

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
Wata
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2018, 05:40:29 PM »

So where on gawd's green earth did the top Lp's and singles things go?  Can't be 'cause Wata was associated with them.  Other Wata stuff still floats.  Ever since that 'crap on a stick' 'new' Rocky poop-fest not to mention our 'best day ever' celebration threads started...this site has really started to successfully search for the drain.  Come on boys ... we can do better than THIS.  Pet sounds stops making 'noise?  That's one thing.  But this site?  Craig?  Billy?  Let's get back in the groove.
Those thread has been moved to this section by mods: http://smileysmile.net/board/index.php/board,39.0.html

To elaborate, Emdeeh asked the mods to move them to somewhere else to "have room at the top for more currently active threads." (see: http://smileysmile.net/board/index.php/topic,26312.0.html)

It's in no way offense at me - and, to be fair, these thread are not originally from me. It's Doobdoo's idea, actually. So, no worries  Smiley
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 05:59:23 PM by Wata » Logged
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2018, 05:52:33 PM »

Moved them there to have them with the rest of the polls. I’m going to be kind of revamping the board a bit

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2018, 05:55:02 PM »

OK wata.  Thanks for 'splainin'.  But still.  Things is weird 'round here.  Emdeeh is female by the way.  I'm not though.

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
Doobidoo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2018, 11:06:59 AM »

I'll add links to the 'ranking process' threads to the result page

The mysterious 'uplifting version' of 'Til I Die: Finally revealed by Custom Machine!! www.smileysmile.net/board/index.php/topic,26114.msg640828.html#msg640828

www.lastfm.se/user/fehyv
www.lastfm.se/user/fehyv
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2018, 06:37:05 PM »

I changed to the polite thread title in reply. Dislike expletives.

Respectful disagreement, LM. Threads you say been locked &, with dork reynaldo absent, docile. It's got better with it, the board's good, didn't see it went downhill/ weird. Many cool discussions, f.ex. recent AIWD, "Brothers Cousins", many others. Read away. :D

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx