gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680748 Posts in 27613 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 02:36:13 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Random "Would You Rather?"  (Read 2140 times)
NateRuvin
Smiley Smile Associate

"I had to prove that I could make it alone"...

View Profile
« on: December 25, 2018, 02:32:07 PM »

I know that there are people on this board who would pass up a Mike & Bruce concert, solely because of BBs politics, but will gladly go to a BW show.

So here's a question for those members of the board...

Would you rather see a Mike Love "The Beach Boys" show or a Brian Wilson show that consisted of mostly falsetto-heavy songs, but instead of having them sung by Matt, Ike, or Jeff, they were sung by Adrian Baker? ... Who would you rather see?

And by they way, this post isn't meant to disrespect Adrian Baker, I'd say we can all agree that he's a very talented overall musician, but I also think we can agree about the way his falsetto sounds LOL LOL LOL

Oh, and please don't take this stupid question too seriously.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2018, 02:59:58 PM »

Mike and Bruce. I can’t stand Bruce , never been a fan of Jeff, and Mike’s voice is shot but the band is damn good. If it’s falsetto heavy we would hear much of Brian anyway.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
tpesky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2018, 05:03:39 PM »

Is Al with Brian?
NateRuvin
Smiley Smile Associate

"I had to prove that I could make it alone"...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2018, 05:09:13 PM »

Hmmm...

Give one answer as if Al was with Brian and one if he wasn't...
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2018, 07:16:25 PM »

Without Al my opinion stands

With Al, Brian’s band, because I know he’ll have some solo spots

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2018, 09:11:00 PM »

And by they way, this post isn't meant to disrespect Adrian Baker, I'd say we can all agree that he's a very talented overall musician
Well stated. Agree. If Al's with M&B, it'll be THE choice. AB singing falsetto with Brian - good but hearing Al is better/ significant. Al & AB with Brian - cool.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
twentytwenty
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2019, 08:03:24 AM »

I get frustrated on Mike & Bruce's drummer, And I really can't understand why everyone praises their band so much all the time, 80% of the time they lack punch, and they are tooooooo slow, Brian's band is so much better all though they have lost some punch over the years as well. The band lost some of it's soul with Scott Bennet but they're so much better than Mikes Band. I get sad when I see Brian on stage these days, and it's a bummer because he doesn't look that miserable on his facebook page.

The answer to the question is, Brians band, with Al, without Brian.

Or, Mike & Bruce, with Al ( Roll Eyes ) with Brian's band + Totten.  That would be an amazing show! They could include Marks and Blondie, and with Rob Bonfiglio instead of Matt or Jeff.

Or if we could dream, 8 years ago, Brian's band with Brian, Al, Blondie, Marks and Rob Bonfiglio instead of Matt or Jeff.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx