gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 08:30:51 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Smiley Smile Message Board Milestone - And General Words Of Thanks  (Read 57802 times)
Catbirdman
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: December 23, 2018, 07:50:25 PM »

(previous post deleted)

I might as well delete most of this stuff. Much more important stuff in life, after all. Peace to all.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 08:00:35 PM by Catbirdman » Logged

My real name is Peter Aaron Beyer. I live in Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
Catbirdman
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: December 23, 2018, 07:59:31 PM »

New board is here(http://endlessharmony.boards.net/), and PSF members are moving on to this place.

Thanks Watamushi. I just registered there, and glad you're there too!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 08:07:42 PM by Catbirdman » Logged

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: December 23, 2018, 08:01:54 PM »

He did already. Perhaps you should edit out the previous post, since now it's irrelevant.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 08:02:59 PM by RangeRoverA1 » Logged

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: December 23, 2018, 08:02:32 PM »

Since I know i'm going to be banned any moment....

People from both boards, now a third, have apologised and moved on.

It’s Christmas Eve for me. Think of ‘the reason for the season’ and do the same.

So far you haven’t posted anything I can see worth a ban. Be a bigger person and leave it that way huh?  Wink

« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 08:14:55 PM by Pretty Funky » Logged
Catbirdman
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: December 23, 2018, 08:07:09 PM »

People from both boards, now a third, have apologised and moved on.

It’s Christmas Eve for me. Think of ‘the reason for the season’ and do the same.

So far you haven’t posted anything I can see worth a ban. Be a bigger person and leave it that way huh?  Wink

I confess that I hadn't been fully briefed on the situation before I posted, so I went back and removed most of my posts. If you are able to delete my post you quoted, please do.

Merry Christmas to you. Yes, there are bigger and more important things to meditate on. My baby daughter was baptized today, so believe me I understand that!

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: December 23, 2018, 08:08:58 PM »

You should remove each post.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
Catbirdman
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: December 23, 2018, 08:12:53 PM »

You should remove each post.

I have removed all but one. There are some that are quoted by others; wish i could remove them too. Especially the one that had all the typos (I accidentally hit "post" before I had spell-checked).

I apologize to all for posting before I understood that a) the PSF came down due to the decision of its creator and b) that the new forum was already operational.

Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: December 23, 2018, 08:18:05 PM »

Deleted almost all of it.  Wink

Perhaps others might read it and think better before posting.

Merry Christmas.  Smiley
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: December 23, 2018, 08:19:17 PM »

Catbirdman, your Reply no.298 is irrelevant now with new board creation. Reply no.297 is a bit late since GF/ Craig as you called him brought apology as well.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 08:21:11 PM by RangeRoverA1 » Logged

Catbirdman
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: December 23, 2018, 08:40:13 PM »

Catbirdman, your Reply no.298 is irrelevant now with new board creation. Reply no.297 is a bit late since GF/ Craig as you called him brought apology as well.

Please do not advise me anymore on what I should or should not do. I have removed some of my posts, yes, but I did so because my conscience advised it. I did not do so because you asked me to. I hope you understand that. You have no authority over me.

Post #297 is the one I will let stand. I am not saying Craig brought down PSF, and I don't believe that is the case. But I will let the post stand because I believe it to be the truth and I think it needed to be said for at least 4 years now. I am a nobody in the BB universe so I don't care what heat I get for it.

If others decide to remove #297 from the public record, I suppose I have no control over that.

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: December 23, 2018, 08:50:12 PM »

I try to assist in the inter-board reconciliation, yet you start things again, despite posters including Watamushi saying GF apologized. Then there shouldn't be at this point any talk of "grudges" & "schism". Hence advices. Sure, let it stand if it's what your conscience tells you. Please, in future don't tell things like "you have no authority over me". There's no need to be that way when I merely - politely, mind you - asked you to edit posts. Thanks.

Edit: Happy holidays, everybody. We don't celebrate here but I shall raise orange juice glass to you, people. :D (super strict teetotaler speaking here) Lemme bite Christmas cake & Christmas candies. :D
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 09:32:06 PM by RangeRoverA1 » Logged

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #311 on: December 23, 2018, 10:11:20 PM »

Thank you RR

In any case today is a new day. I’m letting bygones be bygones for 99.9% of everyone and would appreciate it if others did the same .

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: December 23, 2018, 11:25:59 PM »

......and then there was world peace.  Cool

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
Wata
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: December 24, 2018, 12:09:06 AM »

......and then there was world peace.  Cool
High Five
Peadar 'Big Dinner' O'Driscoll
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #314 on: December 24, 2018, 12:40:55 AM »

Fixed

Thanks

Peadar 'Big Dinner' O'Driscoll
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #315 on: December 24, 2018, 12:45:50 AM »

It was closed because of the decision made by forum owner, Anderrson.

New board is here(http://endlessharmony.boards.net/), and PSF members are moving on to this place.

Ouch, this could mean the death of my new board. Hope Rocky doesn't pull the funding from me.

Joking aside. Good luck with it!

« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 05:53:42 AM by Peadar 'Big Dinner' O'Driscoll » Logged

Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: December 24, 2018, 06:26:25 AM »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_truce
Debbie KL
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: December 24, 2018, 04:48:38 PM »

May we all enjoy Happy Holidays. I think this was originally intended to honor and thank those who've worked so hard to maintain and support SS. I think that's a great place to end. But that's just my opinion, which is worth what any opinion is worth. Grin
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #318 on: December 24, 2018, 05:02:25 PM »

Thank you much Debbie.

Closing this thread with the perfect way to do so....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEgLe6x8j64

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #319 on: December 24, 2018, 06:42:03 PM »

Being gone all day with Christmas activities, I didn't even get a chance to reply or say thank you to anyone before it was locked!  LOL

So I just wanted to say an overall thank you, and Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and all other appropriate greetings and salutations. As I drink another Sierra Nevada Celebration IPA, I raise the glass in a toast to all who contribute and all who enjoy this forum. Cheers, and here's to another 12 years. You're the best.

Ok, locked again.  Grin

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx