gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 04:13:49 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rocky Pamplin's THE BEACH BOYS' ENDLESS WAVE completed and published  (Read 136727 times)
Reynaldo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: December 11, 2018, 06:07:51 AM »

Let's not pay respect to this reynaldo whoever. We don't owe any respect to this tool. He's tool & troll. This is the dullest thread with no point.  You, folks, really interested to read trash like that dummy's posts, banal, typical as hell, "nothing new" type posts, filled with mistakes? The way he posts is reaaaal snoozer, let's not deny. He's "polite" CLEARLY to sell his book, it's not genuine & he doesn't care, doesn't like BBs AT ALL. It's FAKE. So...he said "he grew up with Beach Boys music". And? Everybody can say it, it's very easy. It's, like, the banalest thing anybody can ever say.
Let's be mean towards this tool. It's the best treatment for creatures like that.

Hi All,
Thanks for all your responses to the chapter we posted with the Publisher's permission on the Smile site. From a marketing point of view I think we "screwed the pooch." My mistake. It was foolish to think that a summary of a take on BB's would be gently received by hard core fans. Good on ya I suppose.
I chose to answer this particular post because it was the meanest and most insulting, and oddly enough the most enjoyable for me to read. It singles me out as a "tool" and someone you and your site should be "mean" to.
If I were to take that to heart and part of me does, I'm only human, after all, I would be devastated by such a "call to arms."
It strikes me as school boyish and petty. We all know how to deal with a bully. As an adult I'm smart enough to simply walk away.
I'll say it again, "contempt prior to investigation" is a monumental waste of time. It's partially equivalent to the story of 3 blind men examining an elephant. None of the even come close to getting an accurate view of the beast in question.
Berating their discovered viewpoints would be cruel and pointless and life is too short.
Thanks for sharing whoever you are. You don't know me and I don't know you. The one difference is I wish you well. Sorry you didn't like my posts or my efforts to illuminate the BBs
I haven't read the book. I read the chapter posted here.

There were no doubt, neccesary, logical and perhaps even ethical and legal reasons for tidying up Rocky's narrative as was on display here back in the day.

But when the book starts coming at the story from a historical perspective, and the facts are at worst incorrect, and at best biased, then the book will have a hard time standing up, especially in places like this where a lot of people can be described as experts on the band.

I think the sweet spot for a book from Rocky, would have been in those intimate moments where he was travelling with Brian, or that story when they went to a bar (and I think Dylan was there??) These stories, or stories of clowns being beaten, could be entertaining, and could be taken with a grain of salt for Rocky's creative license. Any attempt to try and manipulate facts about the general history of the band is a losing proposition.

One thing, I do want to say, even though It's unlikely I'll purchase the book. Rocky said he was going to write a book, and he did. I can imagine it's a challenging task, so good for him for getting it done.
and the parts of their career I attempted to bring some insight to.
When and if you ever read the entire offering I'll be happy to chat more but for now, Adieu.
Reynaldo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 11, 2018, 06:09:34 AM »

I'm curious. Have you seen more than the one chapter?

Yes I have.  I've seen your posts.  They bury you under an avalanche of misinformation, assumptions, preconceptions, and redacted sources of, in the final analyses, fact-free foolishness.  I don't give a flying nun whether or not you've spent time in show business.  That doesn't make you a writer, a researcher, credible or even honest.  Then you toss this sample chapter of yawn-inducing 'sycopathetic' and misconstrued 'gobbledeegoop' onto the 'pile' and have the audacity to suggest that it all magically, somehow, against all odds, gets 'better' .  The only way this gets better is if the book is used like an old Sears and Roebuck catalogue out in the hunting camp outhouse.  Go peddle your papers to the totally and completely uninformed.  Maybe you can pass this hogwash off on them.

This will be my last communication with you regarding this useless piece of sh!t you have the unmitigated audacity to refer to as a "book".  [good thing we didn't step in it.]

Promise?
Reynaldo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 11, 2018, 06:19:00 AM »

Let's not pay respect to this reynaldo whoever. We don't owe any respect to this tool. He's tool & troll. This is the dullest thread with no point.  You, folks, really interested to read trash like that dummy's posts, banal, typical as hell, "nothing new" type posts, filled with mistakes? The way he posts is reaaaal snoozer, let's not deny. He's "polite" CLEARLY to sell his book, it's not genuine & he doesn't care, doesn't like BBs AT ALL. It's FAKE. So...he said "he grew up with Beach Boys music". And? Everybody can say it, it's very easy. It's, like, the banalest thing anybody can ever say.
Let's be mean towards this tool. It's the best treatment for creatures like that.

Hi All,
Thanks for all your responses to the chapter we posted with the Publisher's permission on the Smile site. From a marketing point of view I think we "screwed the pooch." My mistake. It was foolish to think that a summary of a take on BB's would be gently received by hard core fans. Good on ya I suppose.
I chose to answer this particular post because it was the meanest and most insulting, and oddly enough the most enjoyable for me to read. It singles me out as a "tool" and someone you and your site should be "mean" to.
If I were to take that to heart and part of me does, I'm only human, after all, I would be devastated by such a "call to arms."
It strikes me as school boyish and petty. We all know how to deal with a bully. As an adult I'm smart enough to simply walk away.
I'll say it again, "contempt prior to investigation" is a monumental waste of time. It's partially equivalent to the story of 3 blind men examining an elephant. None of the even come close to getting an accurate view of the beast in question.
Berating their discovered viewpoints would be cruel and pointless and life is too short.
Thanks for sharing whoever you are. You don't know me and I don't know you. The one difference is I wish you well. Sorry you didn't like my posts or my efforts to illuminate the BBs
I haven't read the book. I read the chapter posted here.

There were no doubt, neccesary, logical and perhaps even ethical and legal reasons for tidying up Rocky's narrative as was on display here back in the day.

But when the book starts coming at the story from a historical perspective, and the facts are at worst incorrect, and at best biased, then the book will have a hard time standing up, especially in places like this where a lot of people can be described as experts on the band.

I think the sweet spot for a book from Rocky, would have been in those intimate moments where he was travelling with Brian, or that story when they went to a bar (and I think Dylan was there??) These stories, or stories of clowns being beaten, could be entertaining, and could be taken with a grain of salt for Rocky's creative license. Any attempt to try and manipulate facts about the general history of the band is a losing proposition.

One thing, I do want to say, even though It's unlikely I'll purchase the book. Rocky said he was going to write a book, and he did. I can imagine it's a challenging task, so good for him for getting it done.
and the parts of their career I attempted to bring some insight to.
When and if you ever read the entire offering I'll be happy to chat more but for now, Adieu.

Thanks for this. Point well taken. You I would encourage to read the book. I'm neither a tool nor someone to be "mean" to as someone quipped. The book is pretty darn entertaining. I actually think you'd like it. It was in fact Rocky's intimate moments, either poignant or edgy or, quite frankly, harsh and even ugly, that are touched on that make it fresh and never before revealed. Like him or not, Rocky was there, at a pivotal time in Brian's and BB's history. His recounting of what went on from his point of view is interesting from all kinds of perspectives.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 11, 2018, 06:24:11 AM »

the most enjoyable for me to read
Ta. If need be will insult again, ha. police Say hello to rocky dork pimple. Bye

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
Reynaldo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 11, 2018, 06:43:38 AM »

the most enjoyable for me to read
Ta. If need be will insult again, ha. police Say hello to rocky dork pimple. Bye

I must admit, grudgingly, I like your style. Are we having fun yet?
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 11, 2018, 06:49:28 AM »

You "have fun" with smb. else. I quit this dull thread.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
Reynaldo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 11, 2018, 07:08:25 AM »

You "have fun" with smb. else. I quit this dull thread.

Luv it. And you are genuinely funny. Gonna take your ball and go home? I'm disappointed. Perhaps you should write a book. You know, get a little skin in the game. Maybe you'll have the pleasure of being sniped at by someone like you, who won't read it and bashes it and you. It's an eye opener, believe me. (I forgot, you don't) Oops

I guess it gets dull when it's at your expense?
Reynaldo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 11, 2018, 09:23:06 AM »

I just went on Amazon and posted a review, based on the one chapter I read here.

Wait a second. I'm curious. How can you post a review on Amazon? My understanding is that you cannot post a review on Amazon unless you've purchased the book on Amazon?

Am I incorrect?

I have a hard time believing that anyone can post a review without some proof that they've seen the material. I don't expect the world to be fair, but that would be an egregious example of an unfair forum.

What am I missing?

BTW, if you went out of the way to bash the book and only read one chapter, I find that monumentally sad. Get a life. Check out my reply Range Rover. Goes for you too.

Tnx.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 09:26:00 AM by Reynaldo » Logged
William Bowe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 11, 2018, 09:58:08 AM »

Reynaldo, I would be interested to read your book. Your take on BB history is rather different from my own, but so what. Rocky Pamplin clearly has some stories to tell, and I am very curious to hear them. If it were available as an e-book, I would buy it in a heartbeat. Is that going to happen though? Because I'm afraid I'm not quite at the level of interest where I'm willing to shell out for an expensively imported paperback. Also, I'm not sure if this is particularly your fault, but the chapter you published clearly wasn't the best one to share with this particular board. It consists entirely of exposition, and readers of this forum already know the story backwards, and - you will have noted - aren't terribly tolerant of interpretations of it that conflict with their own.

ETA: Note that I wrote all this before seeing you acknowledge the very point I was making at the top of this page.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 10:59:15 AM by William Bowe » Logged
Juice Brohnston
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 11, 2018, 10:21:46 AM »

Wow the craziest thing is reading this posted chapter, and then going back to the Rocky thread of 2016, especially near the end where it becomes so nonsensical. Rock is just spewing out hatred towards Mike and Stan.

It would be really interesting to know what changed. Was there a reconciliation between Stephen, and Stan and Mike? This would have changed the tone 180 degrees?

When you read Rocky's posts, there is just no reasonable answer as to why he would be writing a book that cast Mike and Stan in a positive light. So what transpired??
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: December 11, 2018, 10:54:12 AM »

I've asked Ron the same thing about the 180 degree flip multiple times - Maybe there is no "reasonable" answer or maybe it's something that got designated not fit for public consumption.

To be honest, Ron seems to be ignoring the questions about that specific topic, which for some of us is the most baffling and most obvious point of the whole saga. And it goes against everything Rocky wrote and said when he was posting here at the end of 2015 into 2016. We see a total, complete, 180 degree, Jekyll and Hyde style flip in roughly two years. No idea why these questions are being ignored, especially when they're asked respectfully and without name-calling and the like.

Ron? What gives?

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #161 on: December 11, 2018, 11:00:28 AM »

Reynaldo, I would be interested to read your book. Your take on BB history is rather different from my own, but so what. Rocky Pamplin clearly has some stories to tell, and I am very curious to hear them. So if it were available as an e-book, I would buy it in a heartbeat. Is that going to happen though? Because I'm afraid I'm not quite at the level of interest where I'm willing to shell out for an expensively imported paperback. Also, I'm not sure if this is particularly your fault, but the chapter you published clearly wasn't the best one to share with this particular board. It consists entirely of exposition, and readers of this forum already know the story backwards, and - you will have noted - aren't terribly tolerant of interpretations of it that conflict with their own.

ETA: Note that I wrote all this before seeing you acknowledge the very point I was making at the top of this page.

William, were you here and reading Rocky's own posts 2 years ago? If not, go back and read them. It's all there.

It's not a case of tolerance of opinion and whatever people choose to tag this board community with (intolerant? Haha. Compared to what? ) ...It's a case of the SAME GUY - ROCKY -  plugging a book called Wipeout and posting excerpts here previously, and now the "facts" and opinions offered by the same Rocky in this recent book totally contradict what he said and thought and wrote earlier! Not just contradict, but it's as if a whole new perspective took over Rocky in the past two years and his "fact-based opinions" completely changed.

We're wondering what happened.

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
Juice Brohnston
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 11, 2018, 11:15:24 AM »

I've asked Ron the same thing about the 180 degree flip multiple times - Maybe there is no "reasonable" answer or maybe it's something that got designated not fit for public consumption.

To be honest, Ron seems to be ignoring the questions about that specific topic, which for some of us is the most baffling and most obvious point of the whole saga. And it goes against everything Rocky wrote and said when he was posting here at the end of 2015 into 2016. We see a total, complete, 180 degree, Jekyll and Hyde style flip in roughly two years. No idea why these questions are being ignored, especially when they're asked respectfully and without name-calling and the like.

Ron? What gives?

It really is the most interesting angle to this story.
We know 100% that Steve and Rock were close, in around the 2016 postings, and I assume still are.
There was some speculation of a possible reunion between Steve and his brothers when Milton passed away?
Steve's criticism of Mike on 'Man vs Clown' seemed to have let up around the time Rocky was banned here.
So if the tension thawed between Steve, Mike and Stan, would Steve, have then influenced Rocky to completely flip the narrative that was on display here, which was more, or less;
Stan=traitor
Mike=Evil
While keeping the theme of
Steve=Great, betrayed by the band
Rocky=purveyor of tough love needed to save Brian

Just curious GF if there was something specific that got Rocky banned, or was it just a general sense that he was getting out of hand?
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 11, 2018, 11:26:06 AM »

Ron? What gives?
He's answered it a few times. The publisher didn't want to go that route.

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #164 on: December 11, 2018, 11:37:44 AM »

Ron? What gives?

He did? OK - So the publisher forced a man to change and reverse a majority of his opinions on two of the major players in his own book-biography-life story in order to take a more acceptable "route"? Wow. That would be selling out, wouldn't it?

Either way, more specific questions were posed to Ron and are still unanswered. Such as, what happened to flip Rocky 180 degrees like this? If a publisher flipped him to get a contract to publish a book...is that a positive thing to be promoting? "Say this instead of how you've felt for decades and how you really feel, and we'll give you a deal...otherwise, no deal". Or maybe the Rocky back in 2016 posting excerpts from his earlier book manuscripts was full of sh*t? Which do you think it is?

At this point, which Rocky should we believe? The one who dictated and posted his memoirs and facts here back in 2016, or the one who dictated and is having his memoirs posted here in 2018?

We got two different versions of not only a man's opinions, but related facts as well. Not a good sign. Shall we flip a coin to decide which version (or which Rocky) to believe?

Juice Brohnston
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: December 11, 2018, 11:45:00 AM »

Ron? What gives?

But does that really make sense, in terms of completely changing the take on two of the major characters? I can see, perhaps, a publisher wanting to tone down the characterization of Mike and Stan. But to completely change it? It opens the author up to a huge credibility problem, can't see how that's of benefit to either author or publisher.

It just seems to me, like there is more to this than 'the publisher wanted to go another route.'
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 11, 2018, 11:54:29 AM »

Mike Love could (and would) file a lawsuit. Dennis and Carl can’t.

If Rocky and Stephen Love and whoever else tells the truth or gives factual accounts that can be backed up, and Mike doesn't like it, that would fall into the category of "tough sh*t" for Mike or whoever else. Unless telling the truth is grounds for a lawsuit. Or, unless some form of a contract were signed with a confidentiality clause, and going public with information would violate that contract, which in this case I doubt there were any contracts of the sort in place when Rocky and Stephen were writing publicly a few years ago.

So Mike could bark all he wants about threatening lawsuits, it's probably nothing new, but if these guys are telling the truth there would be nothing on which to actually sue them. The most critical standard for filing a lawsuit on either libel or slander is that the statements being made are false. If they're true...."tough sh*t".

Perhaps a good point to comment again GF. As mentioned, Rocky was spewing nonsense about Mike 2 years ago on this site but then does a 180 in the book.

Back then he is RockRush (or the like) on some Beach Boys related fan site. In 2018 he is a printed author using his legal name on the cover of a book.  (In all honesty the numbers reading are probably similar) surely the company behind book would demand more caution with what is printed rather than a poster (Rocky) on a website?

Mike has history with books and lawsuits. (Landy’s/ Brian IJWMFTTs). A smaller publisher probably doesn’t have deep pockets to fight off a lawsuit regardless of who is right or wrong or what can or can’t be printed.
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 11, 2018, 11:58:05 AM »

Ron? What gives?

He did? OK - So the publisher forced a man to change and reverse a majority of his opinions on two of the major players in his own book-biography-life story in order to take a more acceptable "route"? Wow. That would be selling out, wouldn't it?

The idea of selling out, that is money or something of that nature, being exchanged seems to be a plausible theory as far as why someone would be motivated to completely change their side of the story.  People can connect the dots as they see fit, but really a direction change of this nature doesn't seem to make much sense without power and money directing a change of this magnitude. "The publisher didn't want to go that route" is a pretty big, juicy nothing burger, but I understand completely that the real facts here will probably never come to light, even though logic would dictate which way the wind seems to be blowing with the major changes that were made and who stood to benefit or not.

I wonder if Rocky had to sign an NDA way back in the '70s when he worked with the band. Don't NDAs generally exist to prevent dirt-dishing bios by insiders from coming to light?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 12:00:02 PM by CenturyDeprived » Logged
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #168 on: December 11, 2018, 12:01:26 PM »

Ron? What gives?

Either way, more specific questions were posed to Ron and are still unanswered. Such as, what happened to flip Rocky 180 degrees like this? If a publisher flipped him to get a contract to publish a book...is that a positive thing to be promoting? "Say this instead of how you've felt for decades and how you really feel, and we'll give you a deal...otherwise, no deal". Or maybe the Rocky back in 2016 posting excerpts from his earlier book manuscripts was full of sh*t? Which do you think it is?

At this point, which Rocky should we believe? The one who dictated and posted his memoirs and facts here back in 2016, or the one who dictated and is having his memoirs posted here in 2018?

We got two different versions of not only a man's opinions, but related facts as well. Not a good sign. Shall we flip a coin to decide which version (or which Rocky) to believe?

Heads you win tails I lose...bad news.

LOL Sorry I couldn't resist

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 11, 2018, 12:03:51 PM »

Ron? What gives?

Oh the real uncensored Rocky wrote his story 2 years ago. Far more telling about him than the puff piece in the book I’m sure. No offence to you Ron, but it is a bit like watching a train wreck (Rocky’s posts and chapters) then reading about it 2 years later from someone who has been told the story. It just ain’t the same.
Jim V.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 11, 2018, 01:29:20 PM »

And now it is even more than a 180 degree flip (if that's scientifically possible...) to where Rocky is spouting hype and ballyhoo and praise for Mike Love as all but the savior and messiah of the Beach Boys, the "glue" that held it all together amidst the shortcomings of the Wilson brothers and whatnot...and this is the same Rocky talking about the same Mike Love who he had little or no praise or very little in the way of positive things to say about him a few years ago in public posts.

So, what gives? What flipped Rocky? What changed? The publishers wanting to go another direction explains some of the current contents and focus of the book, but what could possibly have happened in the past 2-3 years to flip Rocky's opinions of Mike Love so drastically and obviously?

The proof of the flip is this is the same Rocky writing about the same people and topics on the record in 2015-16 versus this current book, for those interested in proof.

This is it right here.

Thank you Craig.

So, Reynoldo (or Ron), which you prefer....that is the reason I likely will never check this book out. The guy who was posting those things back in 2016 would not be saying the stuff he's saying in the book as relating to Mike Love. I personally don't despise Mike Love like some on here, but I'm also for some consistency. Or at least, if there's a change of opinion on a topic or person, a mention of why! And in this case, it seems as though this book indicates there has been a 180 on Mike in Rocky's opinion. However - and this is another reason why I'm sketchy on this book - dollars to donuts I'd bet you that if somebody sat down with Rocky and talked about Mike Love it wouldn't sound a word like what's in this book. And I also bet it'd likely sound a heck of a lot more like the craziness he posted on this board a few years a go.

So, I welcome Ron to "correct" me on this, but this whole thing smells. And those in this community who know me know I'm not one to latch onto random theories in Beach Boys fandom, even when they end up being correct (Craig and SMiLE Brian know what I mean). It just seems like something changed with Rocky and his book vis-à-vis Mike, and frankly, I think we are being sold a bill of goods.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 01:37:31 PM by Jim V. » Logged
mtaber
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 11, 2018, 02:05:40 PM »

Ron - yes, I posted a review on Amazon without purchasing the book.  You posted one chapter of the book on this site - I read that chapter.  On Amazon, I didn't pretend to have read the entire book, I said that one chapter was enough for me.  You posted that one chapter here, looking for reactions.  My reaction to the one chapter is legitimate.  You've got a lot more in common with Rocky than I thought.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #172 on: December 11, 2018, 02:06:37 PM »

You've got a lot more in common with Rocky than I thought.

Yeah, watch, it turns out it IS Rocky LOL

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 11, 2018, 02:32:20 PM »

Rocky Reynaldo Pamplin? Wink

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 11, 2018, 02:46:07 PM »

Rocky Reynaldo Pamplin? Wink

With all the Rs in the names of the two authors, it might as well be Talk Like a Pirate Day
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx