gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680751 Posts in 27615 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 07:37:50 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mike Love's Beach Boys on Hallmark  (Read 1753 times)
Tony S
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: November 05, 2018, 08:18:33 AM »

This was an awful lip synched performance. Reason for the Season/Shortin Bread.....OMG..... please! And now he's pulling his daughter Amba to perform it with them too. I just don't like her voice, and the fact that she's even there is even more irritating. A couple of the family songs that they all appear are ok on the CD, but UGH to this performance and song.
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 10:44:08 AM »

Makes sense, as Hallmark is the only place you could start slinging XMas product the day after Halloween. Hallmark switches over to all-Christmas at this time of the year, and Mike has been plugging stuff on Hallmark for several years now as I recall.

It'll be interesting to see if they book Mike for this year's Hollywood Christmas. Do they have any outtakes from 2-3 years ago to use, or would they need the band to show up again?

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
“Big Daddy”
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2018, 12:15:33 PM »

Do they have any outtakes from 2-3 years ago to use, or would they need the band to show up again?

Forgot about this LOL

For those who believe that Brian walks on water, I will always be the Antichrist.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx