gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680740 Posts in 27613 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 18, 2024, 01:00:11 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Suppose you get to time travel and document any one day in BBs history w/ video.  (Read 1223 times)
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2018, 01:09:15 PM »

If you could go back in time with a hi def videocamera, get to be an invisible fly on the wall, and videotape any one day/event in BBs history, what would you choose?

Of course, you could decide to do this strictly for historical purposes (filming the Boys 1st recording sesh at Hite Morgan's), or you could get in the room with Mike Love and Van Dyke Parks during the "crow cries" Cabinessence snafu in order to finally prove and settle once and for all how Mike's behavior/tone might (or might not) have been as bad as some people assume...  or you could go to 1966 to witness the look on Brian's face in the booth when listening to Carl sing his lead on God Only Knows. So many choices.

What might you choose to document and why?
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 01:54:50 PM »

Oh that’s pretty easy IMO. There has been so much filmed and documented over the years except the time Murry and Audree went away. I’m picturing the guys with the run of the house deciding to rent instruments and write and sing ‘Surfin’, then presenting it to the folks on their return.
jiggy22
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 10:42:29 PM »

January 23rd, 1967 - The day Brian tracks Part 2 of “Surf’s Up”, the tapes of which have since been lost/deleted/destroyed.

Do happy happy happy Mission Pak singing sound!

My blog, where I post my original Beach Boys mixes and whatnot:
http://www.jiggy22.blogspot.com
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx