gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 09:26:09 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Beach Boys - The Complete U.S. Singles 1961-1996 and Denny comps  (Read 1420 times)
maccafan076
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« on: September 11, 2018, 12:54:12 PM »

I read about a Beach Boys fan made complete singles set which looks like it has everything on it as far as single mixes promos etc. Has anyone ever found it and can point me the way to get it? I'm also looking for a comp called Various Denny and one called Dennis Remembered Vol 1. I can never find these anywhere. Thanks
Alex
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 06:39:32 PM »

There was an official complete singles box put out by Capitol about 10 years ago. Don't know anything about Various Denny, but Denny Remembered Vols. 1 and 2 is just a comp of different bootlegged Dennis songs, and tbe sound quality leaves a lot to be desired. A lot of the tracks from Denny Remembered are available in full fidelity on the POB/Bambu Legacy Edition reissue. Unfortunately, I won't be posting any downloads as trading bootlegs is against board policy.

"I thought Brian was a perfect gentleman, apart from buttering his head and trying to put it between two slices of bread"  -Tom Petty, after eating with Brian.

https://givemesomeboots1.blogspot.com/
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx