gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680555 Posts in 27596 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 19, 2024, 09:54:36 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Be Here In The Mornin' Question  (Read 14569 times)
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2018, 09:26:27 AM »

I love Billy, CD, and others!

Aw shucks, thanks SMiLE Brian!
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

"Too dumb for New York City, too ugly for L.A."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2018, 06:08:24 AM »

Just wanted to point out that C-Man mentioned Murry's involvement in "Be here in the morning" in the "'til I die"-thread:

Well...Mike's absent from a few Friends songs like "Little Bird", "Friends", "When A Man Needs A Woman", and "Be Here In The Mornin'" (his spot on the latter was filled by Murry). And on the Sunflower album, all of the vocals on "Forever" were reportedly sung by the Wilson brothers initially (then Mike was added in a few spots for the final mix), while on "Our Sweet Love", I just hear Brian, Carl, and Al. 

http://smileysmile.net/board/index.php/topic,26021.msg637997.html#msg637997

So, there we have some pretty solid information I'd say  Smiley

a diseased bunch of mo'fos if there ever was one… their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons.

- Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

PRO SHOT BEACH BOYS CONCERTS - LIST

To sum it up, they blew it, they blew it consistently, they continue to blow it, it is tragic and this pathological problem caused The Beach Boys' greatest music to be so underrated by the general public.

- Jack Rieley
stillwell
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2018, 07:57:23 AM »

My ears have lied to me before, but I think the lead vocal on the verses of BHITM has been sped up a whole step. Slow it down so that the key drops a whole step, and it definitely sounds like Al. I believe all the other vocals and instruments on the official release are at original speed. (I feel like such a fool giving my opinion on a thread that Stephen Desper is involved in!) I've not met most of you here. I'm Jason from Oklahoma.
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx