gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 07:15:24 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hello... again?  (Read 4685 times)
Pitter Patter
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« on: May 18, 2018, 07:37:50 AM »

Hey, everyone,

I'm Pitter Patter. I've noticed quite a few of you are the same guys from the Pet Sounds forum. I was a member of that forum (under the username thefirstmate) until up until about a month ago when nothing really interested me as much on there anymore and I deleted my account. I thought I'd start out again somewhere different (here), seeing as I still want to chat with others about the Beach Boys, and after looking around, I think this place seems to cover a broader range of topics and is more interesting IMO. (Sorry, PS forum people! Undecided)

Anyways, here's a few things about me: I'm from England and have been a Beach Boys fan since December 2016, after I heard Little Saint Nick on some Christmas compilation spured me to check them out further. They have since become my second favourite band after The Beatles! I am also a member of the Fab Forum on the website The Beatles Bible (another great place to check out of you haven't already).

My favourite Beach Boys album is Friends, and my favourite member is probably a tie between Dennis and Al.  Hopefully, I will be here to stay on this forum, and I hope I can fit in right away! Grin

My luck was so bad, I thought I used up all the luck I had. I sail an unsettled ocean on the Sloop John B, I've been taken for lost and gone and unknown for a long, long time, and I've got tears in the morning, but I know I'd like to get a crack at your love.
Wata
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 07:56:26 AM »

Welcome back to bb fandom on the Internet! I didn't know you've deleted your account on PSF. Sorry to hear you didn't like it there.

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy it here - and I'm pretty sure you will Smiley

Friends is my fave album, too! It has a great, laid-back vibe that can't be heard anywhere else. It's an easy listen, yet never fails to make me amazed at how unique the music of the beach boys is.

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 09:22:02 AM »

Welcome! Grin

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 02:39:37 PM »

I didn't know you've deleted your account on PSF. Sorry to hear you didn't like it there.

I'll echo that. Pity. Whatever, good to see you around again! :=)

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2018, 03:34:14 PM »

Welcome to the board!

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx