gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 12:59:31 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Got a great gift from my wife - whats your best BB/BW related gift?  (Read 2463 times)
ReggieDunbar
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: May 17, 2018, 12:11:38 PM »

My wife just got home from a business trip and had bought me this! What's the best BB/BW-related present you've got?

The pine-scented air smells so good in the snow, in our toboggan well go
screaming down the mountainside. The touch of your cheeks when theyre rosy and cold, feels so cozy to hold. Just to take you close and make you warm and...
gxios
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 10:28:20 AM »

I was sent a cassette copy of the first booted Smile tapes in 1982 from a friend in California. Needless to say I was pretty knocked out. 
Fall Breaks
Smiley Smile Associate

How it really got to my soul

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 01:21:44 PM »

I have, several times, been taken backstage to both BW and BB concerts by a good friend of mine, something which I always will be grateful for.

"I think people should write better melodies and sing a little sweeter, and knock off that stupid rap crap, y’know? Rap is really ridiculous" -- Brian Wilson, 2010
ReggieDunbar
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2018, 11:34:01 AM »

I have, several times, been taken backstage to both BW and BB concerts by a good friend of mine, something which I always will be grateful for.

I'm sure it's mutual!! Always great to have a fellow BB-aficionado along!

The pine-scented air smells so good in the snow, in our toboggan well go
screaming down the mountainside. The touch of your cheeks when theyre rosy and cold, feels so cozy to hold. Just to take you close and make you warm and...
grillo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2018, 03:39:37 PM »

My ex bought me a mint test-press of Love You for Christmas several years ago. And a busy of mine got me the RSD isn’t it time 10” not long after.

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
― Richard Buckminster Fuller
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2018, 03:14:38 AM »

My son bought me and my wife tickets for Brian's concert in the grounds of London's Kenwood House in 2008.

I thought it was brilliant, whatever the experts say. Grin

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
petsoundsnola
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2018, 05:46:13 AM »

The greatest BB-related gift my wife could ever give me would be to inform me that she now realizes the genius of Brian Wilson and has been converted to a diehard fan...or something along these lines:

"Honey, let's go listen to Pet Sounds over a bottle of wine..."
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2018, 11:39:30 PM »

2ReggieDunbar: cool positive picture! Thanks to share. 3D

Few gifts by transcontinental BBs fans - Keep An Eye On Summer, Al's charity single "Hurry Up Hurry Up Santa Claus", No Pier Pressure, Sunshine Tomorrow, Ricky Fataar-written OST to the film "Spotswood". I really like Al's song especially but each gift is good.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx