gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680553 Posts in 27596 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 19, 2024, 03:07:33 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "California Music" and In the Back of My Mind" 1975  (Read 1712 times)
PetSmile
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: October 15, 2018, 01:52:07 PM »

Was the "In the Back of My Mind" (1975 Version) intended for the supergroup "California Music" or a random piano demo that was consigned to the vaults for a long time. Or perhaps it was for the Caribou Ranch Sessions? A lot of the music of California Music (the short-lived band, of which BW was a member) consisted of covers, so it seems logical to put "In the Back of My Mind" (1975 Version) on that work, rather than "Caribou Ranch Sessions". I'm trying to decide which album it would be most suitable for. Thanks.

Any thoughts on this would be useful.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 01:58:13 PM by PetSmile » Logged

"Join the young and often spring you gave" - Surf's Up (BW/VDP)
c-man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 03:36:24 PM »

Was the "In the Back of My Mind" (1975 Version) intended for the supergroup "California Music" or a random piano demo that was consigned to the vaults for a long time. Or perhaps it was for the Caribou Ranch Sessions? A lot of the music of California Music (the short-lived band, of which BW was a member) consisted of covers, so it seems logical to put "In the Back of My Mind" (1975 Version) on that work, rather than "Caribou Ranch Sessions". I'm trying to decide which album it would be most suitable for. Thanks.

Any thoughts on this would be useful.

I don't know for sure, but that's a very good guess.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx