gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680719 Posts in 27613 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 16, 2024, 05:33:59 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Don't Worry Baby (Bonus Track) from Gettin' In Over My Head  (Read 1934 times)
rock72
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: April 20, 2018, 05:56:45 AM »

Does anyone know where I can listen to this track with Wendy....Don't Worry Baby (Bonus Track) from Gettin' In Over My Head? Can you by the mp3 anywhere? Please help if you don't mind.

Thanks,
Dave
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2018, 06:20:51 AM »

There are a couple of old threads regarding this track. Someone undoubtedly has the track I'm sure.

I think part of the reason it's strangely extra obscure and hard to find is that it was an iTunes exclusive in an era (2004) where, let's be honest, BB fans skew somewhat older and less of those older fans at that point 14 years ago had adopted digital downloads. Indeed, I recall complaints back in 2004 from old school fans about digital-exclusive downloads (such as the "Smile" backing tracks, etc.). I obviously did and still do prefer physical releases, which is indeed why I hauled my carcass down to (probably) a Best Buy and bought GIOMH in 2004 and skipped the iTunes track (which, of course, was not able to be purchased on its own and required purchase of the full album).

But yeah, someone's gotta have this track buried somewhere in their collection.

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
mrski
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2018, 01:15:14 PM »

I don't have it but if I remember correctly, wasn't it a bonus track on the Japanese (CD) version of GIOMH...?
Rocky Raccoon
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2018, 11:56:38 AM »

I’ve heard it.  It’s actually Carnie and Wendy singing lead with Brian on backing vocals.

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx