gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 08:31:54 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Finally Joined  (Read 4720 times)
Buckethead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2018, 04:25:15 PM »

Hi! I'm Betsy, AKA on here as Buckethead. I've always loved the BBs growing up as part of my general Jersey Shore beach obsession.  In recent years, however, I've taken a deep dive into their work and  "love" has turned to "obsession" as I've matured and learned more about music in general and the back stories of the Boys in particular. Reading this board has been an enjoyable diversion from (hopefully short-lived) unemployment, so I though I'd just jump in and join the fun.
Wata
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 08:28:08 PM »

Welcome to a great forum! I hope you'll enjoy it here Cheesy
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2018, 12:56:18 PM »

Hi, Betsy, and welcome. Looking forward to reading more of your posts. :=)

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
KDS
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2018, 07:22:36 PM »

Hi! I'm Betsy, AKA on here as Buckethead. I've always loved the BBs growing up as part of my general Jersey Shore beach obsession.  In recent years, however, I've taken a deep dive into their work and  "love" has turned to "obsession" as I've matured and learned more about music in general and the back stories of the Boys in particular. Reading this board has been an enjoyable diversion from (hopefully short-lived) unemployment, so I though I'd just jump in and join the fun.

Its my love of Maryland's ocean resort Ocean City that finally moved me to check out The Beach Boys again in 2006.   
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2018, 07:51:45 PM »

Welcome aboard!

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2018, 08:48:18 AM »

Welcome!

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx