gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 10:18:43 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What would Dennis look like if he were alive today?  (Read 4992 times)
petsoundsnola
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: March 12, 2018, 01:20:11 PM »

This peculiar link makes an attempt at a rendering of an older Dennis, along with other famous artists that we have lost over the years.

http://www.vintag.es/2017/07/heres-how-some-of-rock-and-roll-legends.html

Of course, its all speculative, but interesting to ponder...
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 01:47:41 PM »

I wonder what I'd look like if I hadn't passed away from acute 'boringitis'?  Probably 45 pounds overweight with a lot of white hair around the temples and chin/upper lip badly in need of some heavy duty colouring.  By the way...Elvis would have been  W A Y  fatter than that.

It must be entirely freaky to see someone you knew in terms of what they would look like if they were still inhaling.  Did I mention that Elvis would have been a whole lot fatter?  He'd have to wear polyester leisure suits.  [and an extra large bib]

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
All Summer Long
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 03:32:57 PM »

I wonder what I'd look like if I hadn't passed away from acute 'boringitis'?  Probably 45 pounds overweight with a lot of white hair around the temples and chin/upper lip badly in need of some heavy duty colouring.  By the way...Elvis would have been  W A Y  fatter than that.

It must be entirely freaky to see someone you knew in terms of what they would look like if they were still inhaling.  Did I mention that Elvis would have been a whole lot fatter?  He'd have to wear polyester leisure suits.  [and an extra large bib]

I don't think attacking Elvis was necessary.

On topic, I think it kinda looks like Dennis.
mtaber
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 03:54:30 PM »

Elvis is dead so I don't think he cares.

Dennis would have had to clean up his life in order to have lived this long.  He's probably look like he'd been through the ringer, though...
Gabo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2018, 08:28:00 PM »

« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 08:30:27 PM by Gabo » Logged
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2018, 08:58:50 PM »

I thought that I was attacking the artist.  Oh well.  He ain't nuthin' but a groundhog.  LOL

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
Worzel Gummidge
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2018, 05:34:34 AM »

Honestly, the photo they created of Dennis looks a lot like how he did in ‘83. His face seemed to harden up in the 80’s. Just an observation, not a put-down..
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 05:35:28 AM by Worzel Gummidge » Logged
Pacific Ocean Blue
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2018, 08:14:57 AM »

Honestly, the photo they created of Dennis looks a lot like how he did in ‘83. His face seemed to harden up in the 80’s. Just an observation, not a put-down..

I know where you're coming from, from 1980 onwards he looked a lot older than what he actually was
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2018, 11:57:13 AM »

Kent Crowley

https://youtu.be/rL6HJkkeK7w
acedecade75
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2018, 01:53:58 PM »

It's been 20 years, and I wonder what Carl would look like today.
Lady Lynda
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2018, 07:36:09 PM »

Interesting to think about.  I think Dennis would look a bit older and a bit heavier.  The Hawaiian shirt in the photo was a nice touch.  Funny how Mama Cass looks very similar in both photos, she ages well.
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2018, 09:43:33 PM »

Slightly off topic but who is this guy in the picture? I’ve never seen a shot of Carl playing with glasses before.

https://famousbiographies.org/carl-wilson-biography/
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 09:45:16 PM by Pretty Funky » Logged
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2018, 06:18:57 AM »

Slightly off topic but who is this guy in the picture? I’ve never seen a shot of Carl playing with glasses before.

https://famousbiographies.org/carl-wilson-biography/

How bizarre! Definitely not Carl.  LOL
Buckethead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2018, 11:30:33 AM »

That is a picture of Canadian writer/music (mostly rock) critic Carl Wilson.
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2018, 06:14:38 AM »

That is a picture of Canadian writer/music (mostly rock) critic Carl Wilson.

If I were him I would have adopted a nom de plume.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx