gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 12:58:51 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Beach Boys Bootlegs Available!  (Read 2995 times)
The_Beach
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2018, 01:59:08 PM »

here are 100s of Beach boys bootlegs of rare unreleased material along with 100s of Live beach boys concerts you can download all for FREE! A lot of great amazing music not found anywhere else! Grab them while you can! This site is going to be deleted with in a few weeks to a months! Also a ton of Beatles bootlegs and live concerts too along with many other artists! So this is your last chance to grab them!! Here they are! SAVE THE LINK to download later if you dont have time now to download! You Might have to create an account for free to get the downloads! I am not sure as I am already registered to the forums!

Link removed

I know this post will be deleted in a short time but I hope the Moderators(Guitar_fool, Billy, etc) will keep this up for at least a day or 2 to give people a chance to get the link to the website so you can get your hands on these unreleased beach boy/Brian Wilson material! Please share this link with all your friends because I am sure not many people will see this post! Share this link AS MUCH AS YOU CAN! Let all the beach boys fans hear and get a taste of this great unreleased stuff! SHARE SHARE SHARE LINK REMOVED

Download the music as soon as you can because this site may not be available for very long MAYBE a month if lucky! You use to have to Pay for the site but because the site is going down soon he is trying to share it for free!  There is a chance my account may be deleted but it will well be worth it if I can get this music shared to you guys! Save the link and also share the link with your Beach Boys/Beatles friends!

link removed
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 02:45:54 PM by ♩♬☮ Billy C ♯♫♩☮ » Logged
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 02:05:38 PM »

Uh Billy or GF.....
Matilda_Worst_Used_Car_Salesmen_Harry_Wormwood_760x429" border="0
<a target='_blank' href='https://imgbb.com/'>upload the pictures[/url]

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 02:36:43 PM »

Wow. I don’t know why you had to do this publicly... privately wouldn’t have been a problem at all. That took some balls but you know the rules and what I have to do.

Nothing personal.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx