gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
663466 Posts in 26586 Topics by 3816 Members - Latest Member: ILikeTheBeachBoys October 26, 2020, 02:24:12 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Trump fundraiser in Orange County featuring Mike and 'The Beach Boys'  (Read 5755 times)
♩♬🐸 Murry the Friendly Ghost ♯♫♩🐇
The Dr. of Wilsonomics
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 fear2stop.bandcamp.com ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #250 on: October 24, 2020, 10:18:11 PM »

Same here.

Let痴 get this back on topic in regards to Mike specifically ( truth be told, performing for any political fundraiser in this climate  is a bad move imho..:.and that痴 on topic)
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 08:19:34 AM by ♩♬🐸 Murry the Friendly Ghost ♯♫♩🐇 » Logged

RIP Daniel Dale Johnston ( 1961-2019)

"I've never heard such ear-pleasing screams before!"

Just to let you know, no announcements re: FEEL FLOWS will be coming via a fanzine.
If and when the project picks up steam -- I promise you guys will be first to know.

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

http://fear2stop.bandcamp.com/track/tricky-treats
Mr. Tiger
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: Yesterday at 06:55:09 AM »

I want to thank Mike Love for his continued uncanny ability to invent new and novel ways of making me embarrassed to be a Beach Boys  fan, well into the 21st Century!
Lonely Summer
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: Yesterday at 04:09:08 PM »

I want to thank Mike Love for his continued uncanny ability to invent new and novel ways of making me embarrassed to be a Beach Boys  fan, well into the 21st Century!
I think Mike does these things just to get his name in the headlines. Remember his speech at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame? He's never shown any remorse for that; in his view, it was good publicity for the Beach Boys, who were going to be overshadowed by the Fab Four and Robert Zimmerman. "I'm gonna make sure all the headlines aren't about Ms. Ross and Macca not showing up".
DonnyL
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #253 on: Yesterday at 05:33:54 PM »

I think Mike does these things just to get his name in the headlines. Remember his speech at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame? He's never shown any remorse for that; in his view, it was good publicity for the Beach Boys, who were going to be overshadowed by the Fab Four and Robert Zimmerman. "I'm gonna make sure all the headlines aren't about Ms. Ross and Macca not showing up".

I actually think Mike痴 speech at the HOF was kinda cool.

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx