gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 06:48:47 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brian signed coloured 7" single for urgent sale. Ltd edition of 150  (Read 2588 times)
elnombre
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2018, 02:43:55 AM »

Hi folks, I'm sorry to the mods and everyone for doing this here but I need to shift this urgently for some truly crappy money woes (rent overdue, health, car, can't afford wedding etc.)

I hope you'll be understanding because this is a BB fan at rock bottom with basically nothing left to sell but this cherished item. I'll be eternally thankful if this doesn't get moved or deleted. I'm not eBaying it essentially because I'm hoping to sell it today, ideally and it was a snap decision brought on by desperation that's leading me to part with it anyway.

Signed Midnight's Another Day limited edition (numbered, 150 copies only, transcluscent blue vinyl). Cover is signed at the top above the title by Brian. Oh, and the B-side is Morning Beat. Stamped 'BrianWilson.com exclusive' and seems to be hand numbered 88/150. £150 o.n.o. including regitered post to anywhere in the world. Very good condition, only played once (because I already had the album and just wanted to see if anything was different. Not to my ears, other than the fade out on Midnight).

Anyone who is interested can PM and I will be happy to provide a photo of the item with a slip of paper on it with your username or some other identifying phrase etc. so you can see that I have the item in hand and haven't just cribbed someone else's photo or whatnot. Someone must want something this rare, I hope. 150. In the world. Signed. If I have to part with it at least I know on here its likely to go to a true fan who appreciates it rather than some charlatan reseller.

Thanks for your time. Pray for old elnombre.

elnombre
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 06:21:17 AM »

Desperation. Will take £110.
?
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 07:46:56 PM »

Sorry, but I don't think you'll get anywhere near what you're asking.  These don't usually sell for very much unfortunately.

https://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php?searchtext=brian+wilson+midnight%27s+another+day&x=7&y=6

Best of luck with your money troubles though.
elnombre
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018, 06:02:28 PM »

Thanks Avan. Things have got worse still but at least I won't be wasting time on a dead end. Do appreciate the info.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2018, 06:15:38 PM »

Been there...I could probably write the book on it. Best of luck to you

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
elnombre
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2018, 03:14:02 AM »

Still stuck in this situation. Anyone interested for £35 + P&P?
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx